Making the logo space bigger?

How do you make the logo space bigger on a template? my site is treeseedsforsale dot com the image customer_area_logo.gif is only 240 x 50, How do I make that bigger or longer? to cover say 70 px

Thanks,

Jimmy Buffet

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]How do you make the logo space bigger on a template? my site is treeseedsforsale dot com the image customer_area_logo.gif is only 240 x 50, How do I make that bigger or longer? to cover say 70 px

Thanks,

Jimmy Buffet[/quote]

Just add more white space to the logo itself, or change the values:

.logo-image {
margin: 27px 0 12px 8px;
}

in styles.css (line 448 )

That doesn’t help me, can you be a bit more specific?

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]That doesn’t help me, can you be a bit more specific?[/QUOTE]

I am willing to pay you or someone who can show me or make the width longer for the logo?

martfox, why bother answering if you can’t answer in full? I see you doing this all the time. Your not helping anyone. Your more of an annoyance than anything. If your a truly nice person, then help people.

Make the image to the size you want and upload it. It will either work or it will mess up some things. If it messes up things then you will either have to go smaller or make file adjustments.

Edit: It looks like you have room to go wider without messing things up.

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]martfox, why bother answering if you can’t answer in full? I see you doing this all the time. Your not helping anyone. Your more of an annoyance than anything. If your a truly nice person, then help people.[/QUOTE]

Are you Joking…get a grip of yourself, have you took note of the time difference of your posts…

Also because your lack of knowledge to understand others advice to help is not the contributors fault…

Rudeness for free help will get you nothing

MAke your image XX x XXXpx to fit the container, as long as other tool bars dont get dropped, see what Indy says about white space in CSS !!

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]martfox, why bother answering if you can’t answer in full? I see you doing this all the time. Your not helping anyone. Your more of an annoyance than anything. If your a truly nice person, then help people.[/quote]

unbind the knot in your panties before you sit down at the computer, after reviewing your 9 rude and demanding posts I don’t think I’d help if you did pay - Sno

Thank you to the tool for the great response. Snotrocket, if you have nothing useful to post, why post? Your a forum troll with no life, you will always be a forum troll. Sorry sad life.

Thank you kindly to all who answered with “answers”

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]Your a forum troll…[/quote]

Your flattering me with the compliments - Sno

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]Thank you kindly to all who answered with “answers”[/quote]

Your Welcome - Sno

“He who corrects an arrogant man earns insult; and he who reproves a wicked man incurs opprobrium. Reprove not an arrogant man, let he hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you.”

Proverbs 9:7-9

colortone when was the last time some listened to a person who lives in CA? Your from a corrupt state, your state will be underwater in 20 years and you will be clinging to a palm tree. Take your proverb bible head crap to another forum. Try jesuslovesyou.com

[quote name=‘woodyvt’]colortone when was the last time some listened to a person who lives in CA? Your from a corrupt state, your state will be underwater in 20 years and you will be clinging to a palm tree. Take your proverb bible head crap to another forum. Try jesuslovesyou.com[/QUOTE]

“As a dog that returned to his vomit, so is the fool that repeated his folly.”

The books of Proberbs 26:11.

Hey WoodyVT,

Did ya get your problem solved…If not PM me your FTP Access and…well, we will all help ya get this little problem fixed.

Woody is on a 1 day “break” from the forums. Hopefully when he comes back, he has changed his attitude.

Did anyone else read it like this:?

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Your flattering me with the compliments - Sno[/quote]

My post is a joke Sno :wink: