Make Place Order Button An Image

I have read the posts for add to cart and continue shopping changes - works great - anyone do one for the checkout page “place order” css button to be an image?

I suspect it would be the same - but just double checking with people who have it implemented

Thanks

EDit: actually its the exact same as add to cart or continue shopping - same tpl changes - thanks

[quote name=‘DELTA9000’]I have read the posts for add to cart and continue shopping changes - works great - anyone do one for the checkout page “place order” css button to be an image?

I suspect it would be the same - but just double checking with people who have it implemented

Thanks

EDit: actually its the exact same as add to cart or continue shopping - same tpl changes - thanks[/QUOTE]

How you did it?

[quote name=‘DELTA9000’]I have read the posts for add to cart and continue shopping changes - works great - anyone do one for the checkout page “place order” css button to be an image?

Thanks

EDit: actually its the exact same as add to cart or continue shopping - same tpl changes - thanks[/QUOTE]

Is there a reason why you want tp change it to an image?

[quote name=‘badmaash’]Is there a reason why you want tp change it to an image?[/QUOTE]

I need it because the image button can be bigger and easier to see than the css button which is not with separate css style, but together with some other buttons in the store.

How was this accomplished? I tried to use the similar code to what I had used for checkout, but it didn’t work. This is one thing I can’t really afford to do wrong.

Thanks in advance.