Make Left Column Inactive

I want to disable the left column on the page reached by a tag search that results in

index.php?dispatch=tags.view&tag=Clarifying+Shampoo.

I tried to adjust pages, products, categories but nothing works,

Can anyone help?

thank you

I want to disable the left column on the page reached by a tag search that results in

index.php?dispatch=tags.view&tag=Clarifying+Shampoo.

I tried to adjust pages, products, categories but nothing works,

Can anyone help?

thank you

If you do not have separate layout page for the Tags pages, you should disable the left column for the Default location

I am using 2.2.5 I do not see a Default page in Blocks. I think there used to be but I have not seen it for a while. I have a "all pages" tab. I just looked at the reference guide and it looks like there is no more guide for 2.2.5. Is this so??

I don,t want to loose the left column on all the pages, just the one. Do I have to go into the Customization Mode? I don't find anything about this mode in the reference guide.

Thanks for your help

I am using 2.2.5 I do not see a Default page in Blocks. I think there used to be but I have not seen it for a while. I have a "all pages" tab. I just looked at the reference guide and it looks like there is no more guide for 2.2.5. Is this so??

I don,t want to loose the left column on all the pages, just the one. Do I have to go into the Customization Mode? I don't find anything about this mode in the reference guide.

Thanks for your help

Thank you for the clarification. Since there is no ability to create layout pages in 2.2.x versions dinamically, this can be done with additional code changes only. Feel free to contact us if you need this feature