Make Creditmemo By Pushing Button(Possible?)

Hi,

I used a webshop before that had a function right behind the order that made a creditmemo when pushed on it and would like this on CS cart aswell. Would this be possible?

The function worked like this:

When i pressed the button it generated a creditmemo using the same numberseries as the numberseries used on orders… Example if the newest order had number 10001 then the creditmemo number would be 10002 and marked as “Creditmemo” instead of order/invoice. The original order would keep the original status but it would be faded out, and still be able to access it.

PS: The part about fading the original order when a creditnote is made is nothing important.

Non of you developers that would be able to make this?

CS-Cart's RMA addon for Returns allows you to do three things:

Return for Refund

Return for Exchange

Return for Store Credit

The Store Credit issues a Gift Certificate to the customer, sends it to them via email (once you've Activated it), and they can apply it to their next order.

In this scenario, you don't have to set up a Credit Memo in your accounting software, because the original order is NOT refunded, and when the credit (Gift Certificate) is redeemed, it is not included in with the sales total (no deposit).

Because Refunds, which require a Credit Memo in accounting software, are always issued AFTER an order is shipped, and AFTER the original order is imported in the accounting software, the Credit Memo (with Refund) has to be manually in the accounting software - which is fine as the Refund has to be processed manually in the Merchant Account anyway.

[quote name='Magpie Don' timestamp='1437507239' post='223820']

CS-Cart's RMA addon for Returns allows you to do three things:

Return for Refund

Return for Exchange

Return for Store Credit

The Store Credit issues a Gift Certificate to the customer, sends it to them via email (once you've Activated it), and they can apply it to their next order.

In this scenario, you don't have to set up a Credit Memo in your accounting software, because the original order is NOT refunded, and when the credit (Gift Certificate) is redeemed, it is not included in with the sales total (no deposit).

Because Refunds, which require a Credit Memo in accounting software, are always issued AFTER an order is shipped, and AFTER the original order is imported in the accounting software, the Credit Memo (with Refund) has to be manually in the accounting software - which is fine as the Refund has to be processed manually in the Merchant Account anyway.

[/quote]

Thank you for your reply. I see your point, but the thing is that i dont use Gift Certificate and probably never will. But this function i am asking for, is it impossible or maybe i'm explaining it badly? If it is possible, is there any developers out there that want to send me a offer?