Lost product images

Hello everyone

I just bought 2.1.4 pro and I have a 2.1.1 version I am upgrading from and now everything is as it should be except over 350 product images are missing and Amazon payments does not show up in the “add payment” link

Can anyone give me some tips on these problems?

Thank you

[quote name=‘Select Phone Data’]Hello everyone

I just bought 2.1.4 pro and I have a 2.1.1 version I am upgrading from and now everything is as it should be except over 350 product images are missing and Amazon payments does not show up in the “add payment” link

Can anyone give me some tips on these problems?

Thank you[/quote]

Expected functionality as 2.1.2/3 change the image directory structure to images/0/detailed/image.jpg from /images/detailed/image.jpg

This was done to ensure that FTP clients could exceed 2000 listings before truncating (giving up).

It turns out the backup database I was trying to use is 3 months old. The guy who was helping me deleted all the newer backup databases. That is why there is 350 plus images missing they are are gone

[quote name=‘Select Phone Data’]It turns out the backup database I was trying to use is 3 months old. The guy who was helping me deleted all the newer backup databases. That is why there is 350 plus images missing they are are gone[/quote]

System backups OR /var/upgrade/backup/

/var/backup/

I am doing a system backup now.

I guess nothing is really “gone” on the web

Thank you for your help.