Looking to have auto-watermarking of images?

i tray this mod and no work… exist any fix ?

thanx

Sweet mod guys, THANK YOU so much for your time!

However, it doesn’t work for me, either. :frowning: Images just don’t display.

Original image.tpl file is back and everything is fine. Awaiting to see what may be a fix…

Any updates on this one yet? Would love to watermark the large images but not the thumbnails :slight_smile:

hi all,

have anyone this mod functional on CS 1.35 SP2 (images stored in database) ?

Hello,

Please upload 1.3.5 SP2 version watermark mod. Thank you…

Hello,

I can pay 100 USD for this functional MOD…

(CS 1.35 SP2 with images stored in database)

…only for large images

We’ve started watermarking by hand in Adobe Photoshop. I don’t mind for 2 reasons:

1. I can make sure that images are sized and condensed correctly.
  2. I can double check to make sure that each product page is SEO’d.

It takes longer, but is 100% worth it.

[quote name=‘pbradish’]We’ve started watermarking by hand in Adobe Photoshop. I don’t mind for 2 reasons:

1. I can make sure that images are sized and condensed correctly.
  2. I can double check to make sure that each product page is SEO’d.

It takes longer, but is 100% worth it.[/quote]

Plus it doesn’t seem to take as long if you’re starting from scratch because when you start adding products, all your images are already watermarked.

can anyone get a solution to this…I tried the watermark script above also and it doesn’t work…

[quote name=‘abinop’]I can see the problem. If I had some kind of access I might investigate it further. Please check [url]http://www.compreloenlinea.com/admin.php?target=tools&mode=phpinfo[/url] (after logging in as an admin) under the gd section. On my server:

Alexandros[/QUOTE]

Alex solve my question about images and i call you Great Alexandros from now on.

suppose i have 3 images

1. myThumbnail_image1.jpg

2.Myproduct_image1.jpg

3.MyDetailed_image1.Jpg

I want WITHOUT cs-cart create new Images on my server to manage to show this 3 images for the product with code name myproduct1

how the hell can i do this?

I have 3 folders on server

2. Myfolder_for_thumbnails

2.Myfolder_for_product_pictures

3.Myfloder_for_detailed_images

and i want to Link this images to cs-cart its about 7000 images

all images are on server

Do you know the fastest way to do it?

I think cs-cart cannot manage this procedure

regards

meletis.

Ok here is my 2 cents worth… :smiley: I have tried to utilise the same code as abinop

[COLOR=“Red”]WARNING: USE ONLY IN TEST ENVIRONMENT.[/COLOR]

here is what i did.

I created a watermark image in png format - no background and semi transaparent so that it looks like a watermark and placed it in the root of cscart. I called this image wmark.png (my image size was - width=“111” height=“109” ) choice is yours!

Then, in file /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/common_templates/image.tpl on line find the line:

{$images.icon.alt|escape:html}

and replace with the following lines

{$images.icon.alt|escape:html}
{$product.product|escape:html}

Save this and you will find that there is an automatically placed watermark on each picture…there are bugs though so help yourself in trying to work on ironing them out… at least i have laid some foundations.

Obviously this is in it’s infancy and I am hoping that there will someone out there with alot more knowledge than me and will improve on this.

If you do… Put the code up and we can all have wartermarked thumbs… oh and yes it is only on the thumbs at present…I havent tried it on the larger popups…I am going to presume it should be the same principle.

C’mon people, lets make this script rock a bit better.

UMERA

wmark.png

[quote name=‘umera’]Ok here is my 2 cents worth… :smiley: I have tried to utilise the same code as abinop

UMERA[/QUOTE]

you code dioesnt work with Ie6.

[quote name=‘xaos’]you code dioesnt work with Ie6.[/QUOTE]

I do realise I said…

…there are bugs though so help yourself in trying to work on ironing them out… at least i have laid some foundations.

Obviously this is in it’s infancy and I am hoing that there will someone out there with alot more knowledge than me and will improve on this.

People should understand that if coding the perfect applicaion was easy then we wouldnt be having this discussion!!!

I suggest trying to help and put some effort into trying to help develop the cart and mods rather than wait for others to do all the work for you.

Read the text… help yourself in trying to work on ironing them out

I did say I have only laid a foundation!

We do have other things to do and we are trying our best… Let’s see you fix the problem !!!

Has anyone tried this script for watermarking?

[URL=“http://www.jwrmedia.com/scripts/automark.html”]http://www.jwrmedia.com/scripts/automark.html[/URL]

looking at these mod code. I try it, but it mesh up the picture or no image showed on the site. any idea how to place these script into the website?

Almost all these watermarking scripts work on v1.3.5 but I need it for v2.0.4. Has anyone got it working for the latest version?

The instructions on the JWR link should work just as explained. What version of CS-Cart are you using?

Anybody tried to get this to work on v2? Wow can’t believe no one here cares about watermarking their images.

Got a quote from CS-Cart and they want $240 - only problem is the site is not live and I cannot give them access to our intranet server.

Anybody know what code I need to modify so I can implement this myself?

[quote name=‘Dave the Slave’]Got a quote from CS-Cart and they want $240 - only problem is the site is not live and I cannot give them access to our intranet server.

Anybody know what code I need to modify so I can implement this myself?[/QUOTE]

If 10 people want this mod, it’s only 24 USD each!