Looking For Developers?

We’re running a multi-vendor store, and as some of you may know, there are many features and functions that need “tweaking” to put them on par with other, well established multi-vendor environments.

If one was looking for a regular relationship with a developer who understands the issues specific to CS-Cart, where might one look? SimTechDev is great, but the 24 hour turnaround is tough sometimes…

thanks in advance

I just recently used Cart Power on some urgent requirements I needed help with and they came through no problems. eCom Labs also looks like a good choice though I haven't used their services yet. Keep in mind these developers are in Russia and their is a 24hr timezone difference if you are in the US. If you need a US based developer I would contact Tony at EZ Merchant Solutions. I do not provide custom dev myself anymore as I only develop enterprise level addons for sale - Sno

Please feel free to contact us here CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods about your multi-vendor needs.

@snorocket, thank you for the kind words

@janskor, we are opened for any offers and cooperation. Working hours can be moved to reduce the inconvenience of timezone difference

I'm in and we're on Pacific time…