Looking for Constructive Criticism on my website

Thanks to Brandon, I got the optimizer installed. My average load time is anywhere between 4-6 seconds based on pingdom.com.

My internet connection is about 14Mbps so I had to test the load times myself on a slower dsl connection at about 5Mbps. The site appeared to load in a sufficient amount of time. I would estimate approx 4 seconds with IE on the 5Mbps connection and 3 seconds on google chrome.

I added a custom shopping cart to the site with an HDMI cable in it when it is full.

I am still seeking design improvements/suggestions

I also have not found a solution to adding text in the upper left portion of the page on the same line as the top-links. I tried modifying the toplinks.tpl and css but had no luck with it. I could only seem to get text to go below it.

[quote name=‘zackstark’]I added a custom shopping cart to the site with an HDMI cable in it when it is full.

I am still seeking design improvements/suggestions

I also have not found a solution to adding text in the upper left portion of the page on the same line as the top-links. I tried modifying the toplinks.tpl and css but had no luck with it. I could only seem to get text to go below it.[/quote]

Administrator area = content → quicklinks

Now that I have added a footer info box w/ all of my site links (contact, products, info, etc…) should I remove the top links area above our logo/title bar in the upper right corner [QUOTE]24/7 Customer Service 1-817-400-4271 About Us FAQ’s Contact Us[/QUOTE]

Also, should I remove it from the bottom of the page, since the info is in the contact box of the footer?

What do you guys think of the additional box I added below the footer info box which includes all of the site logos?