Looking for company to purchase CS-Cart license from and upgrade my site.

Can anyone recommend the best company/person to do a CS-Cart upgrade? I am running 2.1.2 and want to go 2.1.4 and beyond when 2.2 is out. I will need some manual edit work, I made a few cosmetic changes to the cart before I knew about mychanges, so someone will need to go thru the code and make sure everything translates over.

I am assuming this is a no brainer for someone experienced in doing so, I really don’t want down time or headaches.

I want to purchase a cart license new and have the upgrade done.

Can any developers contact me or someone recommend me a direction?

Would like to do this now if possible.

P.S. I have heard great thing about Alt-Team but they are impossible to reach, and I have done work with Tony EZ Merchants, he is also great, it just seems everyone is really busy.

Please advise,

Thanks

Contact Jesse Lee Stringer here on the forums, he should be able to handle all this (unless of course he is not also overwhelmed with work). :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Contact Jesse Lee Stringer here on the forums, he should be able to handle all this (unless of course he is not also overwhelmed with work). ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the “being overwhelmed with work” seems to be status quo with everyone right now, which is great to hear for business, but selfishly I want some attention lol…I am trying to get this done before 2.2 hits and then everyone is slammed!

I have had 1 upgrade done by the Alt-Team and another 1 done by Snorocket … both of them bringing us all the way from 1.3.? up to 2.1.?. Both did an excellent job and got it done in a timely manner. We had ours done back in the winter months, so I’m not for sure if that makes any difference or not.

On the cosmetic changes, we ended up just canning those from the old site and tried to keep our attention on bringing the links, images, etc. Then we got brandonvd to use the changes on the old skin to incorporate them in to 2.1.? using My Changes.

[quote name=‘jhagg’]Thanks, the “being overwhelmed with work” seems to be status quo with everyone right now, which is great to hear for business, but selfishly I want some attention lol…I am trying to get this done before 2.2 hits and then everyone is slammed![/quote]

I couldn’t agree more, I’m extremely busy my self too, opening more stores, and preparing for 2.2.1 upgrades and just busy over all, but indeed its a sign that business is going very well! :mrgreen:

The recession is now officially over! :cool:

[quote name=‘Struck’]The recession is now officially over! :cool:[/quote]

Not quite, but things are definitely looking up! :wink:

I ended up getting service from Louis at CS-Cart Rocks… he was awesome, there was some trouble with my license package direct from CS-Cart but he stuck with the job and completed my upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.4. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to upgrade, excellent service.

Also thanks to Tony B and Jesse for offering assistance, both of you guys also provide excellent service and are very professional.

Now I am ready for 2.2!