Looking for a mod - coders out there

I have a need to do a major mod to the product details page for a website - the attached image will outline the details fairly clearly - size and color are standard cscart global options - no inventory is checked - so add to cart button functionality doesnt need to check if items are in stock or not - just add everything to the cart.

Look forward to hearing back from someone - PM if you’d like

Thanks

prod-detials.jpg

[quote name=‘DELTA9000’]I have a need to do a major mod to the product details page for a website - the attached image will outline the details fairly clearly - size and color are standard cscart global options - no inventory is checked - so add to cart button functionality doesnt need to check if items are in stock or not - just add everything to the cart.

Look forward to hearing back from someone - PM if you’d like

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Dude - Give up now. I spend 2 weeks looking for one. I have a couple of thousand to spend over 2 months and No one was reliable and certain people took 7 days just to reply! In the end I went with Alt Team ([url]http://alt-team.com/[/url]) who appear to be doing good work for me (full test tomorrow I’m told).

This is where I have chosen to spend my money over the next few months.

[quote name=‘vtivti’]Dude - Give up now. I spend 2 weeks looking for one. I have a couple of thousand to spend over 2 months and No one was reliable and certain people took 7 days just to reply! In the end I went with Alt Team ([url]http://alt-team.com/[/url]) who appear to be doing good work for me (full test tomorrow I’m told).

This is where I have chosen to spend my money over the next few months.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t call it giving up if you found the alt-team :slight_smile:

vtivti - are you getting this group to code something similar - and if so, are you interested in me chipping in on your costs?

I also sent a request directly to Alt team will see what they say.

[quote name=‘DELTA9000’]vtivti - are you getting this group to code something similar - and if so, are you interested in me chipping in on your costs?[/QUOTE]

No things very different.

But here is a thought - I looked at your picture, and I have no idea what it is or how I would use it. Just a thought on the design.

I unfortunately did not design this - the client wants this layout.

The idea is that instead of a typical cscart size and color drop list or radioo button options and ordering 1 red large shirt and then add to cart, then returning and putting in 5 green XL shirts and adding to cart. I will come here - fill in the quantities on all the options I want, hit add to cart and viola - all the options added that i want.