Localizations With Different Price

Hi,

can i set, for the same product, more prices depend on user country?

Es: the italian user show 100€, the american user show 90€ and so on…

i want detect the user country (ex by ip), i've activated localization (disable_localizations=false) and created some location, it's right?

i can set for every product the visibility location but the price is one, i dont't want duplicate product…

How can i do?

Thanks

hi,

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]can i set, for the same product, more prices depend on user country?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Es: the italian user show 100€, the american user show 90€ and so on…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i want detect the user country (ex by ip), i've activated localization (disable_localizations=false) and created some location, it's right?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i can set for every product the visibility location but the price is one, i dont't want duplicate product…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]How can i do?[/font][/color][/quote]

significant customization is needed for this feature

however the free solution is the one you described:

• enable localizations;
  • duplicate products per different localizations;

we advise you to try free solution first and if it doesn't suit you, we are at your service

best regards,

WSA team

As alternative you can use the built-in Promotions feature to add discounts to the customers from the specific country

I know it is the old topic, but there is a possibility that someone is looking for this Cs-Cart mod.

Our Cs-Cart "Price by country" modification makes it simple to set different prices based on user country IP.

We also can change this modification according to your demands, just contact us at manager@alt-team.com

Best regards, Alt-team.