Localization and google

Hello,

Recenlty set up a localization, would love to hear from some one who is using it! Question is does google index everything properly? I have two localizations which are in different languages one is for my country which is different language from English other one is with all the other countries and in English language. English language is indexed, but don't see any results yet in Latvian.

Whats your experiance with localization?

Hello maksis,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. It is a well-known problem in the current CS-Cart version and our engineers are already working on it. I suggest that you should contact us via Customer Help Desk and create a support ticket with a description of this problem. Our engineer will inform you when this problem is resolved and provide you with a bug fix.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi

this is same problem for me too

best regards

farhad

Hello Farhad,

Thank you for your message.

You can contact us via Customer Help Desk as well in order that we could keep you informed about this matter.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have the same problem to, i have United Kingdom and United States set on localization and a few other Countries and goole will index all the UK and others as long the US is all so attached to that product, but if its just UK and/or others and the US is not attached to that product then it will just come up as a 404 page not found on google. its seams that google will only index a product page as long as the US is attached to that product.