LiveHelp

[COLOR=“Purple”]Right now I have the 2.0.6 in a subdirectory, until I understand the interface a little better. Unless I am missing something, has LIveHelp been deleted from the features ?[/COLOR]

Livehelp was omitted from the Version 2.xxx, however, CS-Cart is supposed to be adding this feature back…Hopefully SOOOOOOOON :confused:

[quote name=‘Stuck’]Livehelp was omitted from the Version 2.xxx, however, CS-Cart is supposed to be adding this feature back…Hopefully SOOOOOOOON :confused:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“Purple”]Thanks Stuck…that is wonderful news. I truly hope they do ad it back in. All the upscale sites have it, and it really can be invaluable whether we gain or lose a sale.

I really wonder why they left out in the first place [/COLOR]:?

[COLOR=“Purple”]I just found out something really weird…

I was testing adding a hidden product to the 2.0.6 & went in to view it from the customer side…and lo and behold there was LiveHelp ! I was still in the subdirectory, and all my pages were still showing the icon & leave a message option. I was also getting the warning that a new visitor was on the site.

Can I dare to hope that since it was installed in the 1.3.5 version that I upgraded from, that is still installed in the 2.xxx[/COLOR]

Just use craftysyntax. You can go to their website or also add through fantastico. They ask for a cheap donation. We’ve been using it for cscart or a couple years now since we can’t use cscart’s livehelp on a mac.

[quote name=‘moka’]Just use craftysyntax. You can go to their website or also add through fantastico. They ask for a cheap donation. We’ve been using it for cscart or a couple years now since we can’t use cscart’s livehelp on a mac.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“Purple”]Thanks Moka…I will definitely look into that :slight_smile:

[/COLOR]