Live Help?

Still playing with the trial version and getting the hang of most things, but…

What happened to Live Help???

Just noticed it is not in the online Demo either. So did we remove this in v2 or what?

Looks fine in Firefox (of course) but in IE the little discount tags are stretched. Does anyone else get this broken graphic?

products_Catalog.jpg

I have also been trying to figure out where is the “Live Help” feature?

I understand live help, and there were not any in the demo. in the description of the version 2 has live help, you should probably put the script and watch.

[quote name=‘ALEXsei_’]I understand live help, and there were not any in the demo. in the description of the version 2 has live help, you should probably put the script and watch.[/QUOTE]

Did not understand? Put what script and watch what?

I would like to know where live help is too. I have the final version and it is not there. I would like to see it come back.

[QUOTE]I would like to know where live help is too. I have the final version and it is not there. I would like to see it come back.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, where is the Live Help feature??

I was told by CS-Cart that our current live help was not compatible with the new 2.0. They are currently working on a new one that will work with 2.0, but there is no ETA when it will be available.

[QUOTE]I was told by CS-Cart that our current live help was not compatible with the new 2.0. They are currently working on a new one that will work with 2.0, but there is no ETA when it will be available[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, hopefully it won’t get stretched too far out…!