List of Vendors (Add-ons, Skins, ...)?

I would like to know if there a spreadsheet or website joining the List of all Vendors for CS-Cart. Of course including what they offer, short descriptions, and prices (like a Marketplace).

The idea of this request is for having a panoramic view of what CS-Cart could offer to a new user. I already know CS-Cart out-of-box features, but I would like to evaluate how could I expand this, making a comparison with other carts (e.g. Magento, Prestashop, XCart).

Thank you!

Hello HORACE,

Thank you for your message.

You can visit our marketplace by following these links:

http://www.cs-cart.c…-templates.html

http://www.cs-cart.c…-solutions.html

On these pages you can see our third-party solution partners listed. Unfortunately, there is no list of third-party add-ons and templates for CS-Cart and their descriptions on these pages. You should go directly to websites of the partners and read about the add-ons and templates there.

Thank you.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

This really should be a consideration for the next year. I use WHMCS and they offer this type of solution as do many other software vendors. It's a win/win situation for both CS-Cart and the 3rd Party Vendor. For CS-Cart they would be able to feature all of the available addons/skins in a single area which is a great selling feature. Someone looking to buy CS-Cart may need a specific feature that CS-Cart doesn't offer out of the box but then they look at the Official Addon Center and see it there and make the purchase of both. For the vendor they get their addons/templates even more exposure. I know this has been brought up several times in these forums but I think this would take the Cart to the next level.

Just my 2 cents. I wish everyone here a happy and healthy holiday.

I have the feeling this is coming ;)

Thank you for your replies. CS-Cart Team + CS-Cart Community + 3rd Party Vendors can boost CS-Cart to a level all of us want. I just played with CS-Cart and I like it. I came from Magento which seems dies for those who are using the free version. What I would like to know is how to expand the version out-of-box. This is the main reason I asked. Probably most of you saw how many extensions and skins are available for Prestashop, Magento and OpenCart. We have to get similar for CS-Cart too. I can grab the Internet using Google finding Add-ons, but it is not professional. The easiest way is asking all vendors to put their solutions in one place - CS-Cart Market Place. These vendors should have a common policy in my opinion about offering information about their solution (demos, screen shots, trial versions, information about updates/current version e.g. 2.1.1, if their solution are encoded what coder is used, and so on).

If possible this should be done yesterday.

Hello,

Thank you for all your suggestions.

Yes, it seems that it is the best solution. We will consider these suggestions, however I cannot say for sure how our marketplace will look as a result in the future. Anyway I would like to thank you for your help and participation in this matter.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team