Links in the forum

Well this is kind of off of the discussion on the Pair.com thread.

Lee Li Pop has stated numerous times about not wanting her site urls posted here on the forum like:

http://www.domain.com

She wants links like:

Her Domain

Why is this? Also does it matter? I feel that it is best to honor the request of the site owner, but I just don’t understand why it would matter how the link is posted.

Please don’t let this be a continuation of the the hosting posts that have been on the site for the last few days. This isn’t a question about hosting, it is just a question about posting links on the forum.

Brandon

Brandonvd,

Excellent question. I was wondering the same thing. I don’t think it makes a difference for SEO.

I was wondering if there was a showcase area in the forum where people could see all of the members sites that wanted them to be published?

Adam

Hello Brandon,

Be aware my friend!

Asking good questions, it’s wanting to become smarter.

More you’re smarter, more you’re dangerous for many!

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]

She wants links like:

Her Domain

Why is this?

[/QUOTE]

Answer:

1 - Your Keyword #1: Her

2 - Your Keyword #2: Domain

3 - Your Domain Name: HerDomain.com

4 - Your Back Link: Her Domain

Summary:

Put your keyword[COLOR=“Red”]s[/COLOR] in your back links :wink:

Turn them, in singular and plural, etc…

Lee Li Pop

Back Link definition:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backlink[/url]

Ok, I get the back link thing. That is pretty cool and I haven’t thought of it that way before.

Why though, do you not want other people to post links to your site like the first example above?

I understand the back links, but if a person just puts:

link

instead of:

Wouldn’t the second example be more relevant to your site since the word:

link

is probably not going to do anything for you, search engine wise?

I hope all that made since.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Ok, I get the back link thing. That is pretty cool and I haven’t thought of it that way before.[/QUOTE]

It’s a basic technique in SEO, and I am surprised that NO other SEO “expert” does NOT explain it to you…

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]

Why though, do you not want other people to post links to your site like the first example above?[/QUOTE]

You can read my full answer:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=62661#post62661[/url]

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]

I understand the back links, but if a person just puts:

link

instead of:

Wouldn’t the second example be more relevant to your site since the word:

link

is probably not going to do anything for you, search engine wise?

I hope all that made since.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Well…

I appreciate you because you’re teasing, but courteous, so…

I’m NOT a SEO expert, OK?

But, all my e-commerce websites are #1, OK?

I’m studding your keywords results (for 3 hours now), and I guarantee you, Brandon, there is a big, Big, [COLOR=“Red”][SIZE=“4”]BIG opportunity:[/SIZE] [SIZE=“3”] be between rank #3 and rank #1 on Google with two of your TOP main keywords[/SIZE][/COLOR], if, and only IF, you work hard (of course).

Hard work: 2 hours a day for 6 months.

I guarantee you Brandon, [COLOR=“Red”]if you are a hard worker and follow [SIZE=“3”]ALL[/SIZE] my advices[/COLOR], you will be between rank #3 and rank #1 on Google with CS-Cart before the end of 2010.

I will NEVER ask you ANY money for myself. But, I will never do your work for you! I’m just there to give you advice and guidance. You will be between rank #3 and rank #1 on Google by yourself. A full DIY (Do It Yourself).

However, you will [COLOR=“Red”]need[/COLOR] to buy some services (as domain name, hosting [you can stay where you are :wink: ]) two Windows softwares and one CS-Cart license. Total investment: under 888 USD*, and a lot of work by yourself for free.

So, if I were you, I’d buy this domain name [COLOR=“Red”]RIGHT NOW[/COLOR]:

To be continued…

Answer me if you agree or not.

Lee Li Pop

• 888 is the lucky number for Chinese people.

Lee Li

First, I was giving you a hard time on the other thread, but on this thread I am serious.

By the way, I meant no discrespect in the other thread and I am glad you realize that I was only having “fun”. Of course, unfortunately, the fun was sort of at your expense.

As for the SEO stuff, I am of course interested in hearing what you have to say. Everyone has their own opinions of what is best and the way I see it, it is better to find out as much as you can and then decide what is best for you.

If you can offer guidance and advice than that would be great. I can’t promise I will follow everything to the “T”, but since the main goal is to promote my site and get it listed higher than I am up do doing some good hard work. Shoot, I work for a sewer plant for my living, so I don’t mind getting dirty and doing some work.

Let me know,

Brandon

Hello Brandon,

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]

First, I was giving you a hard time on the other thread, but on this thread I am serious.

By the way, I meant no discrespect in the other thread and I am glad you realize that I was only having “fun”. Of course, unfortunately, the fun was sort of at your expense.[/QUOTE]

Sorry?

Which thread? I don’t understand what you want mean…

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]

As for the SEO stuff, I am of course interested in hearing what you have to say. Everyone has their own opinions of what is best and the way I see it, it is better to find out as much as you can and then decide what is best for you.

If you can offer guidance and advice than that would be great. I can’t promise I will follow everything to the “T”, but since the main goal is to promote my site and get it listed higher than I am up do doing some good hard work.[/QUOTE]

It seems to me you agree… So let’s go!

1 - Edit your Meta Keywords or your Home Page:

2 - Go there:

[url]Google Ads - Get More Customers & Generate Leads with Online Ads

3 - Paste your keywords into “Enter keywords, one per line” field

4 - Please, leave those fields blank: “Choose a currency” and “Choose daily budget (optional)”

5 - Check “Countries and territories” radio button

6 - Select your language (English) and “Add” your country (United States) onto “Selected Countries and/or Territories” field

7 - Click “Ok”

8 - On results page, click on “Estimated Clicks / Day” link to sort results (higher first)

On these Top results there is one pair of keywords with a good opportunity.

In fact, I studied for 3 hours with one Windows software whom you will buy after, and my conclusion is you have a good opportunity for this pair of keywords.

So, if I were you, I’d buy this domain name [COLOR=“Red”]RIGHT NOW[/COLOR]:

(Sent by email from your “Contact Us” page of your website)

I don’t want any readers of this thread buy it before you.

Buy it like that:

[COLOR=“Green”]Keyword1Keyword2.com[/COLOR]

[COLOR=“Red”][SIZE=“3”]Without hyphen![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not like that:

[COLOR=“Red”]Keyword1-Keyword2.com[/COLOR]

You can buy it on this website. It’s one of the cheapest I know:

[url]BookMyName.com

Or on this American website:

[url]http://www.namecheap.com/[/url]

It’s your first step, your easiest and fastest one.

Hard days are coming…

Brandon, I’ll continue when I’ll see your name attached to this domain name.

[COLOR=“Red”]Don’t write here this domain name yet, OK?![/COLOR]

Keep my privacy, thank you,

Lee Li Pop

Hello Brandon,

A very quick advice, change your signature link:

http://www.saltwatertogo.com

For:

saltwater aquarium

saltwater aquarium

Your domain name link needs to have ALWAYS the last slash just after “.com[COLOR=“Red”][SIZE=“3”]/[/SIZE][/COLOR]”

It’s better for SEO purpose…

Your actual website should be better ranked in Google for “saltwater aquarium” SERP :wink:

Lee Li Pop

Brandon, check your PM

Hello Brandon,

Dear readers, do not be angry if I give some links and advice in private mail.

Understand: These links and tips are the results of 10 years of practicing SEO. They are proof that anyone can become very good in SEO and push up by himself/herself his/her website to the top.

I want to keep some tips and links secret, because tomorrow or after tomorrow, any competitor (mine as yours Brandon) can come read and apply my advice and literally steal ranks of our websites!

[SIZE=“3”]Remember Brandon: Giving advice to a stranger or a “friend” is a good deed. But he or she, or his/her acquaintance, can also takes your rank, your customers and your business![/SIZE]

Life is an experience of joys and deceptions… :wink:

Your first one domain name is perfect. You will setup a new CS-Cart website with.

Your second is too long, and the two words added is not so much searched on Google: Think SEO now!

Your third is better, but competition is quite hard…

[SIZE=“3”]How to do a Quick Competition Test for Free[/SIZE]

1 - Go to Google with any keyword(s)

2 - Copy URL of the Rank #1

3 - Paste URL of the Rank #1 on this website:

[url]http://checkpagerank.net/[/url]

4 - Enter code, and click “Check”

5 - More back links on Google, Yahoo!, AllTheWeb, it has, more it’s difficult to compete with it and take its rank in SERP

6 - More its Google Pagerank is high, more it’s difficult to compete with it and take its rank in SERP

7 - Paste URL of the Rank #1 on this website:

(sent to you via private email)

8 - The most important thing in SEO is… (sent to you via private email)

9 - You can test the URL of the Rank #1 with these services:

10 - Do same with the followings (rank #2, 3, and so on…)

Remember you Brandon, more you are close to the Top, more you sell.

[url]http://www.rainmakerinteractive.com/sem.html[/url]

Of course, there are a lot of softwares to do steps 1 → 10. But they are NOT free, some of them are very expensive…

In the last 10 years, I tested a lot, I bought a lot. Now, I use only one. It’s NOT the better ranked in SERP, it’s NOT the most marketed, it’s NOT the most expensive… But it’s the best.

A jewelery hidden in a sewer plant. (We know that’s possible :stuck_out_tongue: )

[SIZE=“3”]Now, it’s Time to Find some Associate Keywords[/SIZE]

11 - Go to these websites:

12 - Now, from this moment you NEED to think SEO, OK?

13 - Write down your own Associate Keywords list, but you need to increase or decrease it, because I don’t know your domain.

14 - Be careful with brands and trade marks issues! Ask to a lawyer if needed.

15 - Your “Associate Keywords list” need to be long in time. Think of it carefully. It’s your angular brick of your next website. It needs to be perfect.

16 - I don’t need to know it. It is yours. Keep in mind advice for this step 16 that I am sending you by private mail. This step 16 is the strongest basic in SEO!

One week is a good long time to think of it. So, I wish you a long thinking week!

See you next week!

Brandon, from now, every morning, when your alarm wakeup you, think 3 times this before you get up:

[QUOTE]I WANT to be “My Keywords” #1 on Google!

Everyday in every way, I am GETTING better and better.

I’m WORKING for everyone know that I am The US Master of “My Keywords”![/QUOTE]

Get up and shake your arms in V over your head and think 3 times:

[QUOTE]I Want to Be #1!

[SIZE=“3”]I Want to Be #1! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”]I Want to Be #1![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Motivation is the one and only one engine of success.

Everyone is entitled to his/her success.

Call your success every morning.

It’s the best way to catch it.

Lee Li Pop

Yes, the whole SEO thingie.

Like printer ink cartridges and laser toners

Sweet keyword linkage! 8)

What a minute?!

Why didn’t someone tell me I can just put that in my footer like brandondvd does.

Doh! :mad:

[quote name=‘hykit’]What a minute?!

Why didn’t someone tell me I can just put that in my footer like brandondvd does.

Doh! :mad:[/quote]

[url]CS-Cart Community Forums

Hello hykit,

Have you ever asked yourself these 3 questions:

What is Jesse doing here?

A - Living in the community giving friendly advice?

B - Living on the community by constantly asking for money?

I know, I know…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]One image to rule them all

[/QUOTE]

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘hykit’]Yes, the whole SEO thingie.

Like printer ink cartridges and laser toners

Sweet keyword linkage! 8)[/QUOTE]

Hello Hykit,

Who seeking this request?:

“printer ink cartridges and laser toners”

First, “and” word is a SEO parasite.

Maybe it would be better to have TWO links:

“ink cartridge”

AND

“laser toner”

Why?

Because singular keywords are always better.

Of course, in rare cases, such as shoes, which are usually sold by 2 :wink: keywords in the singular form are always more popular than the same in plural form.

Any SEO “expert” can confirm that…

Lee Li Pop

Jesse has over 2000 posts on this forum, you have 300. I’m pretty sure we can all guess who “HELPS” out this community more. I’m sure 299 of your posts are “I love pair.com”.

You attitude has reached the breaking point with me. and the other moderators. We DONATE our time to this community, we do NOT GET PAID for doing this.

Consider this your ONE and ONLY warning on this forum. If you would like to post HELPFUL information, then great continue on. If you chose to continue to antagonize, flame and post disrespectful comments about others, you will be BANNED.

Thread closed.

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Hello hykit,

Have you ever asked yourself these 3 questions:

What is Jesse doing here?

A - Living in the community giving friendly advice?

B - Living on the community by constantly asking for money?

I know, I know…

Lee Li Pop[/quote]