LinkedIn Group

Dear members,

We’ve created a LinkedIn user group to unite CS-Cart community members. Please Check it and join by the following link.

[quote name=‘Coding Staff’]Dear members,

We’ve created a LinkedIn user group to unite CS-Cart community members. Please Check it and join by the following link.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Sorry you are not authorized to perform this action. To find out more please contact LinkedIn customer service.[/SIZE]

Sorry you are not authorized to perform this action. To find out more please contact LinkedIn customer service.

I think you need a LinkedIn account first. I have an account and joined with no problems.

Bob

I have joined, aldo I don’t have any idea of what this linkdIn is about :rolleyes:

I have a linked in account but still no joy

[quote name=‘E.Qi.Librium’]I have joined, aldo I don’t have any idea of what this linkdIn is about :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Just approved your membership. LinkedIn is similar to Facebook, but intended to unite people on professional basis. Some kind of business networking… pretty cool thing to me.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’][SIZE=1]Sorry you are not authorized to perform this action. To find out more please contact LinkedIn customer service.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Please send your emal privately, I will send an invite to it.

LinkedIn, if fully utilized, can help you find a job, if you need one.

I lost my Job in July. My employer provided a consulting service to aid in finding a job.

They suggested LinkedIn as one of the resources, and provided several courses on utilizing LinkedIn.

The statistics provided indicated that over 75% of professional type jobs are from LinkedIn. Newspapers, online career sites, Job Fairs and recruiting agencies are minor resources.

Many of my colleagues received contacts directly from company and professional recruiters directly due to their LinkedIn profiles. Companies search the profiles and even have company pages.

I was not actively looking for a job, and was surprised to get a LinkedIn email from a recruiter of a major company while watching the Young and the Senseless and surfing the net. This contact lead initially to two phone interviews and three personal interviews last week.

It does work. If you use all the tools, this site can help you find a job. It also helps you connect to people with similar interests.

Even though LinkedIn is like a social network, it is professional. You can’t (should not) combine content or treat it like other social networks.

I never knew how powerful this site is for job attainment until I took the courses.

Bob

I’ve just invited John. Anyone else who would like to join - please send your emails via private message.

Thx.