Linkable Reviews Count on Product Page

FYI = for your information

He saus they do work in 2.0.12.

Bob

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Sorry for my bad english, what you mean with

Also your first post work on 2.0.12 or not?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Post 14 in this thread is what you should do for 2.0.12. The first post is for 1.3.5.

Excellent MOD

Couple of things

I noticed an error in you 2.0.10 update

NEXT in skins/electro/customer/addons/discussion/components/average_rating.tpl

should be

NEXT In skins/electro/customer/addons/discussion/views/discussion/components/average_rating.tpl

As the first location doesn’t exist (I think i’m correct here)

Also, the link works on the product page, but not on the category page, it doesn’t load the tab. its seems to be missing the #tabs_content at the end of the link

I’m using 2.0.12

[quote name=‘mdj101’]Excellent MOD

Couple of things

I noticed an error in you 2.0.10 update

NEXT in skins/electro/customer/addons/discussion/components/average_rating.tpl

should be

NEXT In skins/electro/customer/addons/discussion/views/discussion/components/average_rating.tpl

As the first location doesn’t exist (I think i’m correct here)[/QUOTE]

Thank you I fixed this in Post 14.

[QUOTE]

Also, the link works on the product page, but not on the category page, it doesn’t load the tab. its seems to be missing the #tabs_content at the end of the link

I’m using 2.0.12 [/QUOTE]

This works fine for me, you may have a typo somewhere along the line or maybe another mod is affecting this. I tested with and without the SEO addon enabled.

Second problem working now, I think it must have been the cache

[quote name=‘mdj101’]Second problem working now, I think it must have been the cache[/QUOTE]

Great. Enjoy.

Do we have a way to link from the descriptions tab to the reviews tab on the same product page? I’d like to add a text link in the description.

[quote name=‘interfaceFactory’]Do we have a way to link from the descriptions tab to the reviews tab on the same product page? I’d like to add a text link in the description.[/QUOTE]

Link to Reviews should work provided you have the rest of my mod implemented… well at a minimum the javascript in average_rating.tpl.

:smiley: Thanks so much for this! Works perfectly.

I’m trying to move the ratings section out of simpe-list.tpl and in to tabsbox.tpl by cutting and pasting the following code:

{assign var="rating" value="rating_`$obj_id`"}{$smarty.capture.$rating}

Not happening for me at the moment, don’t suppose you’d know why?

:confused:

[quote name=‘James R’]:smiley: Thanks so much for this! Works perfectly.

I’m trying to move the ratings section out of simpe-list.tpl and in to tabsbox.tpl by cutting and pasting the following code:

{assign var="rating" value="rating_`$obj_id`"}{$smarty.capture.$rating}

Not happening for me at the moment, don’t suppose you’d know why?

:confused:[/QUOTE]

What are you trying to accomplish?

Trying to accomplish something like this:

I tried placing that code in a

• in the tabs
      but that didn’t work so I presume that code must only work in simple-list.tpl?

• HI,

Post NO - 14

I need to override discussion add-on using "My-chages" add on. I try lot of steps form cs cart forum.