Link up to parent category from products listing

Hi - I posted this under configuration, but I think that’s not the correct place for it. I apologize in advance for repeating this post.

I was wondering how I might be able to include a link on a product page to the category parent page. I have previous and next buttons included on the product pages and breadcrumbs disabled (for a specific reason), so the only way to get back to the category is through the navigation bar. I’d love to have a link that I can input along side my previous/next links that allow me to go up one level to the category/product listing page.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks!

[quote name=‘mfducky’]Hi - I posted this under configuration, but I think that’s not the correct place for it. I apologize in advance for repeating this post.

I was wondering how I might be able to include a link on a product page to the category parent page. I have previous and next buttons included on the product pages and breadcrumbs disabled (for a specific reason), so the only way to get back to the category is through the navigation bar. I’d love to have a link that I can input along side my previous/next links that allow me to go up one level to the category/product listing page.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hello, mfducky

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Thank you.