Lightbox and CSS on Product pages...

First of all thanks to all the folk replying to dumb-ass questions like the one I’m about to input. I have spent two days searching for some sort of clue but at 65 years of age I’ve decided time is running out for me. :lol:

At present I have a basic HTML site that we use as a simple promotional tool but it’s now time to get into online sales. Having tried a few other carts I decided CS-Cart appeared a little easier to modify - or so it seemed.

I have a simple question: if I copy the lightbox code and files from the old site and install them on CS-Cart how do I deal with the specific CSS code that defines the look and feel of the slideshow aspect of the output. Here’s an example of what the current site does [url]http://www.kingsroadfashions.co.uk/labels/clothing/sandwich/index.htm[/url]

A quick look at the source shows that each page carries the necessary CSS and image files in their own sub-folders. All this is set up by the program that I use. It’s a commercial product so don’t really want to have to spend money on another solution if I can avoid it.

So, if I set CS-Cart up the same way would there be a clash between the specific style sheets for the slideshow and CS-Cart’s own styles that are called from all the CSS files within the system?

I dont think so that there will be any clash of CSS if one uses it with LightBox.

CS-Cart uses ‘cm-thumbnails’ for its Image Thumbs.

Thanks

Any clues??

[QUOTE]So, if I set CS-Cart up the same way would there be a clash between the specific style sheets for the slideshow and CS-Cart’s own styles that are called from all the CSS files within the system?[/QUOTE]

Anyway you should be able to modify the LightBox css file to your needs.