Licensing Logic

Say I got licenses domain1 and domain2, both licensed and work on separate hostings.

Yesterday I got discontinued subscription for domain2 hosting, and added it as additional storefront for domain1 and guess what domain1 got suspended!?!

I understand trial or something but suspend???????????

I will repeat that both domains got active licenses, who cares how they are correlated in helpdesk but my work cannot be interrupted just like that automatic!!! Without staff in helpdesk checking all manually.

Say I got licenses domain1 and domain2, both licensed and work on separate hostings.

Yesterday I got discontinued subscription for domain2 hosting, and added it as additional storefront for domain1 and guess what domain1 got suspended!?!

I understand trial or something but suspend???????????

I will repeat that both domains got active licenses, who cares how they are correlated in helpdesk but my work cannot be interrupted just like that automatic!!! Without staff in helpdesk checking all manually.

License can be suspended automatically only if the number of storefronts in your installation exceeded the number of storefronts allowed for the license.

According to our policy you should have additional storefront license for each additional storefront (https://www.cs-cart.com/cs-cart-storefront-license.html). Having two separate licenses does not allow to create two storefronts in a single installation. If you need to do so, please contact our license managers via Help desk and they will be happy to convert one of your licenses to the additional storefront license.

You can check the number of storefronts available for each of your licenses on the Licenses page of your Help desk account.

If you need to do so, please contact our license managers via Help desk and they will be happy to convert one of your licenses to the additional storefront license.

Your colleagues are not happy at all, refused to convert normal license with prolonged updates active to additional store front.. Forced me in to buying additional store front, appears that your team is in different camps...

Imagine you got

domain1 and domain2 and you want domain2 to be used as as additional store front for domain1, guess what, support forces you to buy new license for 250$...

I am long here but you folks are becoming very greedy!

Sorry for misleading. Yes, it appears that I was wrong and we can not convert your license this way. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you do not want to purchase new storefront license, you can simply install another CS-Cart installation on your server and activate it with your second license key.