Led Lamps Store

Hi guys

We finished developing a new Store . The Led Lamp Store has some nice features we tried to bring in from magento as ideas, categories with image gallery, side Filters with images, and Features with images and jquery tips.

have a look at these screens, I would lilke to have some feedback.

As soon I get the owners permission, I will post the url too.

Product Screen (Features with images and jquery tips)

Categories view (Image Gallery and Fitlers with images)

PS

This is the homepage where we also put a tab block with the filters with images (dynamic)

Looks great. My only suggestion would be to increase the line-height attribute for text paragraphs in both the product descriptions and the tool tips. Would also be handy to have some

tags in the tooltip to break up some of the content and make it more readable.

I'm interested in this mod Fotis as I sell similar products (lights vs. bulb).

Let me know the price?

[quote name=‘Scott_C’ timestamp=‘1389998663’ post=‘175406’]

Looks great. My only suggestion would be to increase the line-height attribute for text paragraphs in both the product descriptions and the tool tips. Would also be handy to have some

tags in the tooltip to break up some of the content and make it more readable.

[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions, I ll try to do that. ONly thing is the tool tip as it is the standard CS-Cart cm-tooltip which is not so flexible without touching any core files.

Fotis

PS

well it looks like we can do some html formmating but not use all of them. (only p, br and strong)

[list]

[*]JesseLeeStringer

[/list]

As soon as I am finished with this I ll pm you for more details and a test drive for you.

Fotis

Looks great. Don’t forget line-height for your normal paragraph text (perhaps try around 18 - 20px) makes text look more classy ;)