Learning How To Use Responsive Theme ?

Can someone point me in right direction on how to learn about using themes?

I am using v4.2.3 & basic theme right now.

When I activate a responsive theme and then click on visual editor, I get directed to a blank page instead of my site with the editor side bar.

I have read the reference guide on themes and it does not help me.

I think I am definitely missing something.

After switching over to Responsive did you clear your cache before going to the editor.?? Had the same issue working on another one of our sites. I believe I had to actually delete all the files in var/cache to get it to work.

Just something to try…

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1417321048' post='198362']

After switching over to Responsive did you clear your cache before going to the editor.?? Had the same issue working on another one of our sites. I believe I had to actually delete all the files in var/cache to get it to work.

Just something to try…

[/quote]Thanks.

I tried what you suggested & still does not work.

It seems that when I upgraded, I encountered these explainable problems. My config.local.php was missing a curly bracket too.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1417546356' post='198575']

Thanks.

I tried what you suggested & still does not work.

It seems that when I upgraded, I encountered these explainable problems. My config.local.php was missing a curly bracket too.

[/quote]

What if you activate responsive theme and just go to storefront? Does storefront work?

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Leonid[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Chief Technology Officer of CSExperts [/font][/color]

If you are ready to provide me with the temporary FTP access to your server, we will examine it.

[quote name='csexperts' timestamp='1417551960' post='198583']

What if you activate responsive theme and just go to storefront? Does storefront work?

[/quote]I still get a blank screen.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1417606763' post='198639']

If you are ready to provide me with the temporary FTP access to your server, we will examine it.

[/quote]Thank you. I was wandering if maybe when I get the new upgrade, if that might fix it.

[quote]I still get a blank screen.[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Dear Jimmy,[/font][/color]

May be one of add-ons breaks system. Let me know if eComLabs doesn't resolve this issue. I will be glad to help you too.

Best regards,

Leonid

Chief Technology Officer of CSExperts