Latest products

I want show on the home page the latest products added into the shop… can someone help me ???

Thanks

I would like to know if there is a way to do this automatically as well… Any ideas?

[quote name=‘fabio’]I want show on the home page the latest products added into the shop… can someone help me ???

Thanks[/QUOTE]

The “Listmania” feature was created in order that an administrator is able to create some lists and set up different properties for them (what items to display in the lists, where they will be displayed and so on).

For example you can display the section of the newest products for example on the category page. In order to do it you should do the following:

• Log in your administrator panel and click on the “Listmania” link in the “CMS” side box.
  • Under the “Add new lists” section: enter the list name, select “Category” as an object for the list, select “Product” as a list objects, select the “Newest” option in the “Type” select box, select “Central” in the “Appearance box” select box, select “Multicolumns” in the “Appearance type” select box. Click on the “Add new” button.

In order to display this section for all category pages:
  • Click on the check box of the created list next to its name.
  • Click on the “Apply selected lists to all objects” button.

In order to display this section for the desired category page you should do the following:
  • Click on the “Manage categories” link in the “Catalog” side box.
  • Click on the link of the desired category.
  • Open the “Listmania” tab.
  • There will be the link of the created list, click on it.
  • Select the “Enable for this page” option.

Permanent article link in our Knowledge Base is [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I followed the instructions as above, but what I got when I tried to look at my products was this:

[SIZE=“2”][SIZE=“1”]Database error: 1052 : Column ‘timestamp’ in where clause is ambiguous

Invalid query: SELECT distinct cscart_products.product_id AS object_id, cscart_products.timestamp FROM cscart_products LEFT JOIN cscart_products_categories ON cscart_products.product_id=cscart_products_categories.product_id AND cscart_products_categories.link_type=‘M’ LEFT JOIN cscart_categories ON cscart_products_categories.category_id=cscart_categories.category_id WHERE 1 AND cscart_categories.category_id IN (‘428’) AND cscart_categories.avail=‘Y’ AND timestamp >= ‘1220076000’ ORDER BY timestamp DESC LIMIT 6

Backtrace:

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/index.php

Line: 86

Function: include

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/targets/categories.php

Line: 36

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/include/customer/categories.php

Line: 86

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/core/include_addons.php

Line: 48

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/addons/listmania/include/customer/categories.php

Line: 39

Function: fn_lm_get_lists

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/addons/listmania/func.php

Line: 671

Function: fn_lm_get_objects_list

Line: 404

Function: fn_get_date_created_list

Line: 148

Function: db_get_hash_array

File: /services4/webpages/n/o/northbound.com/public/core/fn_database.php