Language File Location

I’m sorry if this is posted somewhere already but I’m not going to search page by page because someone forgot to add a search function to the forum.

I’m looking for the location and possibly the name of the english language file. Not where in the admin back-end you can edit it. I get an error everytime I try to modify the file in the backend. So I said screw it I’ll do it manually but I can’t seem to locate the file… So if anyone would be nice enough to assist me with this that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hello Litecomp,

You should be able to acess the language variables accessing the backend.

On the Menu Administration>Languages and you will see the variables below in a list of 190 pages. You can change those entries.

Otherwise you can go to the DB Backup/Restore and choose to export both DB keys cscart_language_values and cscart_languages.

On the admin pages it gives you the ability to translate the phrases clicking on top right of each page.

Hopefully that helps

Nitromojo

[quote name=‘Litecomp’]I’m sorry if this is posted somewhere already but I’m not going to search page by page because someone forgot to add a search function to the forum.[/QUOTE]

It’s right there in the top menu.

And there is no language file, everything is stored in the database.

Thanks guys!

Didn’t see the search button…:???: