Just to confirm one thing, is seo url in 2.0 the same with 1.3.5?

This is important and I am sure it is concerned by many people.

As in beta demo, SEO add-on is disabled so I can not tell.

Please help.

Thank you.

download the beta and look at the .htaccess file in root and compare it to v 1.3.5.

I havent installed 2.0 locally so I dont know for sure.

It is the same as far as I can tell, and it does not seem to behave nice. so I disabled it for now.

[quote name=‘gasngrills’]It is the same as far as I can tell, and it does not seem to behave nice. so I disabled it for now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all of your input. Do you mean it’s beta 3 now and seo still has some problems?

My version is 2.01 not beta 3 and it is not working , I have not spent alot of time to see what the problem is, so for now it is disabled.

It appears to be the same.

I’ve asked CS-Cart if the SEO function has been improved so each language will have it’s own SEO-urls in CS-Cart 2.0. This isn’t the case unfortunately. They should open a new subforum Feature Requests where we can request a better SEO method.

[quote name=‘studio-web’]I’ve asked CS-Cart if the SEO function has been improved so each language will have it’s own SEO-urls in CS-Cart 2.0. This isn’t the case unfortunately. They should open a new subforum Feature Requests where we can request a better SEO method.[/QUOTE]

That would be cool!!!

Plus, I agree with you!