Just A Comment

I changed my cscart password today and I just thought it was a little ridiculous to have to be told that I have to use 12 characters and 2 numbers/special characters must be used.

I know cs is not the only one that enforces this practice, but I think the user should be the one to determine what he or she wants the password to be.

I changed my cscart password today and I just thought it was a little ridiculous to have to be told that I have to use 12 characters and 2 numbers/special characters must be used.

I know cs is not the only one that enforces this practice, but I think the user should be the one to determine what he or she wants the password to be.

In Admin go to settings -> Security and you can change password settings

Thanks John, but I am referring to cscarts website, not mine.

Given they've had a few breaches in the past few years, I have no problem with them enforcing stronger passwords. It's not just your data that could be vulnerable.

Thanks John, but I am referring to cscarts website, not mine.

Great information provided. I appreciate your work. I like the way you write. Awesome, keep it up.

https://appscrawl.com

Almost all websites enforce password structures. It protects against brute force attacks and make password difficult to guess.

The restrictions are for user safety only.

I also prefer passwords that way, so that it'll be secure.

Yes, I also notice this on some sites. But it is necessary for the protection of the user. So it is better to come up with a more complicated password for your own security.