Job proposal

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1373037811' post='164896']

TIMED BLOCKS for sales.

AKA - Start at 00:00 on 08-JULY-2013 - Finish at 23:59 on 09-JULY-2013

Same deal with promotion codes, simply allowing based upon server time stamp would be ideal.

[/quote]

Like this?:

[url=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/28809-addon-deal-of-the-day-with-alerts/”]Addon: Deal Of The Day With Alerts, Hot Daily Deals - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1371384075' post='163723']

I would like to see a new Type for Global Product Options (and non global on a per product bases). I would like “Product”. This is where one or more Products could be added as options. The weight of the product and price would be added to the “Parent” Product. Several carts have this feature (not too many). The Product Type Option would probably have to be restricted to products that do not have options themselves. The product used as an option may or may not be sold as an individual product (Hidden on website). Inventory on the option which is a product would be globally adjusted for that product.

I had to be very creative and had to clone 200 products to achieve the above, but have no inventory control for the options I use as products and needed a custom script to import into Quickbooks. I need a built in addon for this.

After this, I would like to see global option groups with global exception combinations that could be linked to products

Thanks,

Bob

[/quote]

Like this?:

[url=“ADDON: "Product packages" add-on - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums”]ADDON: "Product packages" add-on - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Magpie Don

I don't think its the same thing. Not product bundles.

The way it would work is that you have a product set up and then have options. The options are other products.

I have the same options that are products, with product codes, weights and inventory.

Can't do this now, since Cs-cart does not have a product option that are products,

Bob

[quote name='Magpie Don' timestamp='1373065287' post='164909']

Like this?:

http://forum.cs-cart…ay-with-alerts/

[/quote]

Not Quite,

Assume a July 4th Sale.

I have two blocks that I want to change the status for (on/off) for a certain time period.

Same goes for banners.

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1373106235' post='164924']

I have two blocks that I want to change the status for (on/off) for a certain time period.

Same goes for banners.

[/quote]

It's interesting that CS Cart overlooked this, even some of the free software packages (like Zen Cart) offer this. You can set a sale in the store for the day and not have to wait around til midnight to turn it off again.

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1373068669' post='164912']

Magpie Don

I don't think its the same thing. Not product bundles.

The way it would work is that you have a product set up and then have options. The options are other products.

I have the same options that are products, with product codes, weights and inventory.

Can't do this now, since Cs-cart does not have a product option that are products,

Bob

[/quote]

Bob,

Here is an interesting addon I found a few days ago that may be of benefit to you?

[url=“http://www.cs-market.com/cs-cart-addons/cs-cart-add-to-cart-extended-add-on.html”]http://www.cs-market.com/cs-cart-addons/cs-cart-add-to-cart-extended-add-on.html[/url]

Hi struck,

Thank you, but not the same.

Some carts have options as products.

This is how I would use.

I sell personalized cartoons. I do not sell the cartoon itself and since I make them, there is no inventory.

What I do sell are what the cartoon goes into. These are the options: Matted Prints, Snow globes, mouse pads, key chains, magnets, lucite frames, wood frames, (plus personalization fields and a few other non inventoried options).

Each of these options are inventoried products and have their own sku. These same options are assigned to 250 cartoons. The options can potentially be sold as a separate product.

Currently, there is no way to keep one inventory.

To make a line item in Quickbooks, I have to put information after the options (sku and price) and use Writitonce to decode and make each item line items in quickbooks.

The options are currently single selection.

Would be easier if I did not have to do something special.

This is different than product bundles and multiple size options.

Thanks,

Bob

[quote name='Seonid' timestamp='1367330291' post='161036']

Hello everyone, we would like to develop new add-ons for cs-cart. Our team got a lot bigger and we can handle more projects.

I was wondering if I could find several members of cs-cart community who are sharing the same interest for a custom add-on. The add-on will be sold later as a product on our website (so we will support a part of the development costs also). The first members interested in this job will receive this add-on at a lower price.

Maybe integration with XERO or other accounting softwares, or Inventory management, or anything that cs-cart lacks at the moment.

Please do not post your interest for simple modules, or easy ones. We like challanges, hard and complex jobs.

Looking forward to your proposals.

Kindest regards,

Lucian

[/quote]

We allready have written a Xero addon for CS cart which is availabel via our store in case someone is interested

[quote name='steve22' timestamp='1373498232' post='165148']

We allready have written a Xero addon for CS cart which is availabel via our store in case someone is interested

[/quote]

Yes, i was warned the Xero integration was done, so we did Brightpearl instead of Xero

hello

I'm doing google translation

English Writing

sorry wrong

bar code image

1 -) customer ID

and

creation and display of bar code

2 -) of the product bar code (number)

and

creation and display of bar code

3 - carton bar code (package)

For single product package

4 -) other Barcodes

( bar code image

mouse

an extra feature

enlargement

zoom )

all bar code types

Europe and the United States, Canada

EAN-13 barcode system (EAN) - (UPC)

UPC, EAN, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 Most commonly used

and other

viewing order

Print packing slip

Print invoice (pdf)

Print invoice

and

other

Places related to sales

Operation of the System

bar code image

cscart program

Make a bar code reading

Accounting Program (ready software)

current

stock

bill

accounting

cscart sales record

transition

Thank you for your interest

Sincerely …

How about a true One Page Checkout. The one in CS-Cart today isn't really one-page.

Something like this (norwegian):

Very nice, this is exactly what we are working on.

We have 3 “projects” in progress and those are One Step Checkout, Mobile CS-Cart for v3and4, and a complete B2B solution for CS-Cart

We noticed there is a OneStepCheckout for cs-cart already developed, but the price is huge. So we will develop this at a more acceptable price.

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1377268206' post='167268']

How about a true One Page Checkout. The one in CS-Cart today isn't really one-page.

Something like this (norwegian):

[/quote]

Brightpearl looks pretty interesting. How much is the addon and how could I purchase it?

Thanks,

Brandon

A proper import and synchronize tool for feeds coming from standard XML/ JSON files.

Similar to WPAllImport for Wordpress.

• choice of import and sync entity (products, orders, customers, vendors)
  • option to keep (not sync) some fields from synced entity.
  • option to save and reuse import templates.
  • options to sync at chosen frequency.

etc.

[quote]

coming from standard XML/ JSON files

[/quote]

Unfortunately, there is no such thing unless a standard like EDI is being used that defines the tags/fields of the data. XML/JSON is a format but has no control over the data (or hierarchy) within.

What is needed to be done is a general method for developing a mapping UI so that fields in cs-cart can be mapped to fields in XML/JSON format (and hierarchy).

Someone started to work on this once but I think it became too overwhelming because I don't think it was ever really finished as a product (addon). I'm guessing the maintainability across various releases cause headaches.

However, with V4 API, you should be able to reasonably “glue” data from cs-cart to an external interface and expect (though probably not guaranteed) version independence.