jCarousel error on product details page

This error appears to all Opera users on product details page:

jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting…

I tried with disabling: Display mini thumbnail images as a gallery , which someone recommended in another post, but no change.

Please help me fix it…

What’s ur website address?

I get the same error in IE 8 twice when the page loads, although the carousel still functions. If I disable the mini thumbnail gallery, the error goes away, I’m assuming because the page is no longer calling the jCarousel script. Here’s a page to test it:

[url]http://www.baby-koo.com/leander-4-in-1-crib.html[/url]

I tried a few fixes I found online, but none of them worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated! FYI I’ve recently upgraded the cart to the latest version.

Hello Sarah77,

This problem occurred because of a minor bug in the third-party script (jquery.jcarousel.js) of the CS-Cart installation. In order to fix it, open the “jquery.jcarousel.js” file located in the “js” directory of your CS-Cart installation and replace this part of the code:

if (d == 0) {
alert('jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting...');
return 0;
}

with this one:

if (d == 0) {
// alert('jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting...');
return 0;
}

What an easy fix. Thank you!

You are welcome.

I had the same problem. Thank you for the fix.

Yeah i also get the same error when use snorocket KB addon. Will see this fix.

Edit: Thanks problem solved.