IXXO cart vs CSCART

Hello just was wondering if some one here does not have any experiences with this software ?

I am thinking about another one cart but honesty I were not able to find some better one than cscart so far :-)

This cart is working with joomla or wordpress or standalone but price is a bit higher

Thanks a lot

ooo thanks mate they offered half price to me to today :-) and have no idea what I did you 590 usd and 300 usd its a f deal :-) ok I will try buy it today

and I have no idea what to do :-)

OK I bought ixxo cart plus for word press and wonder too much :-) I will refer about that soon :-)

in the worst situation I still have a cscart :-)

Looking at the company website and their Demo shop i would call it Black Box cart or Very Back Side of the Moon cart.

After reading this pretty fresh yet review on IXXO:[url=“http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ixxo-Cart-Plus-software-license-for-only-1-Joomla-2-5-compatible-/251053774721?”] http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ixxo-Cart-Plus-software-license-for-only-1-Joomla-2-5-compatible-/251053774721?[/url]

• i'd say, you get what you pay for… only if you buy this cart on eBay.

I am not happy with speed of cs-cart and its not being adopted for direct sql uploading remotely but i cannot find any other cart that would satisfy both needs.

[quote name=‘tomtomrepairteam’]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]ooo thanks mate they offered half price to me to today [/font][/color] :-)[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] and have no idea what I did you 590 usd and 300 usd its a f deal [/font][/color] :-)[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] ok I will try buy it today[/font][/color]

[/quote]

You are realizing you are trusting a guest post here?

e-carter I know I did try find some another one cart age :-) and could not but

" Anyone who has never made mistake has never tried anything new"Albert Einstein :-)

I was reading that one from ebay and honesty which cart has only customers who are all satisfied ? :-)

I have been thinking about bigger project and had taste try another one product

I bought for word press but did not tried yet :-) I do not want speak something wrong to cscart I have one store and thinking about one more resp about ultimate version

I already know I have got a little bit more because there is a facebook store :-)

And think wordprpress would be a bit better in the seo

and last one I will never paid 590 usd for this software but for 300 I decided to try that one :-)

as blind one said we will see :-)

Hi

From a quick tour back and frontend I don't think you can compare those two.

Admin:No special features what so ever, ugly joomla, very simple , long screens.

Frontend:no Block management, ugly cart and checkout, neutral product screen, no Ajax on product lists, very common design in all

Too expensive!

Just my opinion

Fotis

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello,

because it deals with the production of websites in Joomla! CMS I made a shop in

VirtueMart and I have to say that this is not the right shop.

As VirtueMart is IXXO only Addons to Joomla![/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]StandAlone and cost between 895 - 1495 $[/font], [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Basic (295 $) is compatible only with the Joomla![/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I looked Demo (backend and frontend), nothing extra, CS Cart offers so much more.

What: OpenCart, Magneto, Presta …?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]P.S. Fotis, Joomla! not ugly[/font] :grin:

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Best regards Chico[/font]

Hi Chico

I know I use joomla for small projects, but 1.5 is ugly.

So is this software.

Joomla is capable to do a thousands things but not very well, Cs-cart is ecommerce software only!!!

Fotis

no problem, that was a joke.

The Joomla! can be done many good things, but not a good e-shop.

Since the e-shop should be in the first place.

Here is the first Joomla! and then e-shop it all depends on Joomla!.

Shop Powered by Joomla! / VirtueMart I can not put on the first page of Google.

Shop in CS Cart is immediately on the first page, which is the essence of good shop.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif] (All shops I edit, the products are similar, so the problem is in the program itself)[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Joomla! is improving, for version 1.5, released version 1.6, 1.7 and now 2.5.

Currently being tested version 3.0 to 3.1 and which comes next year LTR Joomla! 3.5.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Best regards Chico[/font]

hi chico you really mean virtuashop is a ixxo ? do not be silly mate :-(

ok I did it I have installed to dedi server with nginx and must tell you its a quite good cart

in the some ways is a better than cscart

I think this cart has been done by shopers no by programators :-)

admin does not look so fine as cscart but have more functionality and newsletter and mail management is muuuuuch better mate

about speed its a quicker that cscart but as I told before we will see what future holds to us :-)

And no worries when we will come that cscar is better we will report here without any problem so far seems that could be do what we need for business

virtuamart was a very good attempt about funny :-)

and have a inquiry module there resp call for price :-) I paid 60 to cscart :-)

I am very happy that you got a little money for a good e-commerce.

I took another look and found that DEMO is nothing special to be excited about this e-commerce.

I also support over excited, dead links, I can not help it.

On the home page, the favicon from the Joomla! (if they are so advanced to give a favicon).

I looked at the Cart2Cart if you can stand it on its trade IXXO, between 48 e-stores but I have not heard anywhere.

I hope you really satisfied with this e-commerce.

When you make a website, we'll show that we make sure the quality IXXO.

Until then, best regards.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Chico[/font]

Hi chico no happy end :-( today I have contacted ixxo company for refund but suprised they refused :-( I oppened the case on paypal and we will see :-(

seems to ixxo cart has problem with enginx and I am not willing install apache for this cart

and support seems to be a as not so good as cscart :-)

I had to be more carefull about 40% discount :-) but now I know why they did it :-) I am so old and so stupid :-(

May be ixxo standalone version could be a better but is costt to much and I do not want risk again :-)

Now I completely lost again what kind of cart could be better that cscart :-)

Have a nice day everybody

!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !!! through paypal

No refund will be given

I think its a very big scam

we bought ixxo for word press

they give us 40 percent discount that we paid 357 USD ( the worst spent money in our life )

but now we got email they are selling for 297 USD :-)

no worries you will get what you paid :-(

When we asked about changing to ixxo standalone because ixxo for word press its very bad choice and for seriously ecomerce is useless they asked 185 USD more :-)

I think they are completely from another planet

its a very shame they need just money !!!

Terrible !!! Do not deal with them any time :-(

I started off with IXXO cart back in 2012 because it looked good on paper. I worked with it for about 2 months. It was not a good experience. It is a closed system, not open source like CSCart so if you have any problems you are completely dependent on one person, the author of IXXO cart, Thomas. And he is overstretched and not easy to deal with.

Back then I also spoke to a couple of long time users of IXXO cart. They were locked into it and were sticking with it - but they definitely did not recommend it. It works OK but their experience made me nervous.

About that time, someone recommended CSCart to me. In fact, I think it was one of the IXXO users. I moved to CSCart and have been with them now for about 3 years now. No company is perfect but I have never regretted that decision, and I still think CSCart is the best solution out there - particularly for multi vendor.

Yes mate I am using few kind of carts in my online business

Magento, Opencart, CS Carts, I tried Drupal Ecommerce, Woocommerce, etc. and nothing is worse than IXXO without any doubt

For me whole IXXO is just a perfect scam !

I have got last cs cart, I have changed the hosting to amazon due to PCI DSS compliance. And yes and I am f happy with it so far