Issues with horizontal product scroller / carousel

On the home page there is a 'hot deals' scroller, which shows 4 products per view and automatically scrolls to another 4 products.

For some reason this block shows the products vertically instead of horizontally. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Additionally to the 'hot deals' scroller, I want to display a second scroller, to display new products. To do so I have replicated the 'hot deals' block, and adjusted this 2nd block to show new products.

For some reason this does not fully display, as it only shows the 'new products' title and not the scroller itself.

Its as if the bottom container seems to overlaps with it. I would expect that the bottom container would start below the scroller, If I switch the 'hot deals' block with the 'new products' block then I the 'hot products' block has the same issue. (whichever scroller is at the bottom is not displaying)

The problem was that CS-Cart was referring to the wrong location for the jquery jcarousel file.

I have resolved this.

can you please let me know what is the solution to this problem? I am facing the same issue - hot deals block showing products vertically instead of horizontally

Hello sap,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team