Issues after update

HI,

I have customised the template and after the update I am loosing all the customisation.

How can I set it up so that I dont have to go to my webmaster to fix it each time, I just want to be able to update cs cart without loosing the customisation on the template.

The shipping settings also not working :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone can help please

[quote name=‘Natura’]HI,

I have customised the template and after the update I am loosing all the customisation.

How can I set it up so that I dont have to go to my webmaster to fix it each time, I just want to be able to update cs cart without loosing the customisation on the template.

The shipping settings also not working :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone can help please[/quote]

Upgrading is never perfect in terms of design, it’s a by-product of fixing bugs within the framework.

Quite simple, find a webdesigner (not webmaster, kinda different people) or don’t upgrade.

Thank you so much for your response.

Do you think is some problem in the way it is installed and configured, would reinstalling and redoing the whole thing solve the issue.

If you can please test on this site

www.naturatoys.com.au

A) Reinstall is not an option, you’ll lose all your products.

B) It doesn’t appear that you have a knowledgeable designer/developer.

C) Find yourself someone knowledgeable to fix your skin and various other issues that you have - Refer to the copyright link at the bottom of your website.

J.

Thank you for your time…

I dont understand what you mean by “refer to the copyright link in the bottom of the website”

@natura - you might want to read something like this link so that you’re more informed about what you need:

[url]http://www.ez-ms.com/docs/customizing_your_store.pdf[/url]

It’s a little dated but still appropriate.

Thank you so much for the info… that is a great resource

much appreciate your help :slight_smile: