Issue with Internet Explorer not Centering on Page

I have run into an issue with Internet Explorer not centering my website. When viewing in Firefox and Google Chrome everything looks perfect but when I open the site up in Internet Explorer everything is kicked off to the left of the screen. Some of it is so far left that it's off the screen. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Also what files would I fix this in? I appreciate any help anyone can give me on this one. Thanks.

[quote name='bb3' timestamp='1323185053' post='127344']

I have run into an issue with Internet Explorer not centering my website. When viewing in Firefox and Google Chrome everything looks perfect but when I open the site up in Internet Explorer everything is kicked off to the left of the screen. Some of it is so far left that it's off the screen. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Also what files would I fix this in? I appreciate any help anyone can give me on this one. Thanks.

[/quote]

Which version of Internet Explorer and can you post a link to your site?

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1323186350' post='127345']

Which version of Internet Explorer and can you post a link to your site?

[/quote]

It is shifting to the left on IE8 and IE9. I have included a screenshot. I appreciate the help.

[attachment=4749:screenshot.jpg]

screenshot.jpg

Is this the default, basic theme? If so, have you made any changes to it?

Usually the way I would fix the IE-left align issue, is to edit the Body css class, by adding 'text-align: center' and then, within the next class, usually 'wrapper', add 'text-align:left;'

Thus, your content will be centered, but the text within the true body element (wrapper) will be left-aligned as you would expect.