Issue With Downloads Page

We recently redesigned our website and are now having a serious issue, as far as we know, no one has changed any permissions or settings. I've seen other people have had this problem, but no one has posted how they fixed it.

URL: www.gazoob.com

When people purchase items to download, once they have gone through all the payment options, they go to the download page to get their files.

They click on the file they want, which takes them to the following page on the site.

index.php?dispatch=orders.get_file&ekey=478c4084a415bb216b87de3ae5b7b2cd&product_id=28&file_id=19

But it just displays a 403 Access Denied error. on all files. I've tried this as both myself, and a customer.

Any help would be grealy appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

I’ve also a download files issue. Each ZIP file download links are wrong (store and email links). The customer can’t download anyone ZIP file by eKey link. Browser message is just “This webpage is not available”.

The var/downloads/ CHMOD(s) should be OK. I’m not sure where the problem is. I think anyone setting oder config but I can’t find it. We run 4.2.4 and the shop is in development.

It would be great to have anyone approach to solve this issue?! A shop for download goods without ZIP file download feature is bad. ;)

All the best,

Michael

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5494-cs-cart-creates-product-download-files-that-are-currupt/page__gopid__21034#entry21034

I'm seeing this issue on one of my stores. Anyone have a fix?