Is the "Our Blog" (default item on quick menu) supposed to be contextual to vendor? At the moment it only ever shows the market-place blog. If it is behaving as intended then how does a vendor display their blog? Does each vendor have to create their own link to their root blog and put it somewhere (where?)
What I did ...
- I added a root blog as marketplace admin with vendor = none
- I added a root blog signed in as testvendor with vendor = testvendor
- I linked the "Our Blog" (default item on quick menu) to the page number of marektplace root blog.
- The "Our Blog" menu item takes me to root blog for marketplace, regardless of if I am at the vendor store.
- I can't move the testvendor root blog as a subpage of marketplace (without taking away vendor ownership)
I also confirmed that the behaviour is the same in the 14.4.1 dev