Is there a way to manual upgrade to 4.0.2

Running 3.0.6 and have tried the import tool and it keeps stalling after about 5 minutes.

Have tried different browsers and different computers with the same result.

I can manually import products, users by editing the file adding the store and language. But when trying to import the orders it just closes and only imports about 10 orders or so.

Also want to make sure the orders line up with the customers and products but have not found a way to do this. I know this is the long way but don't know what else to do.

Thanks,

Scott

Still having same issue. Seems that godaddy lets me get about 2 minutes of sql time and just quits. Anyone know a way to get around this?

I hope you found a way because as of this date there is absolutely

squat by way KB articles to cover 3.0.6 to 4.1.3 upgrading.

It really stinks.

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1397221609' post='181551']

I hope you found a way because as of this date there is absolutely

squat by way KB articles to cover 3.0.6 to 4.1.3 upgrading.

It really stinks.

[/quote]

Did not find a way to do it. I just ended up installing a new store and exported all the products from the old store along with user accounts. I imported them in the new store. Had to manually add all the images. I could not import the orders as they did not line up correctly.

When I exported the products. I had to open it up in excel and add Store and Language in order to import it correctly.

[quote name='Magpie Don' timestamp='1397313762' post='181613']

http://kb.cs-cart.co…th-store-import

[/quote]

If you see the first part of this post. I have been trying to use the import tool but it keeps failing. I think this a godaddy issue either memory or sql access time.

[color=#555555]Re: The Store Import add on. [/color]

[color=#555555]'The new CS-Cart store should be installed in a separate subdirectory of the current CS-Cart installation parent directory.'[/color]

[color=#555555]Sorry Magpie Don but this means squat to me. I have never upgraded a store before. Does it mean that I should create a new folder and upload my unzipped 4.1.3 to it ??[/color]

[color=#555555]Bugger…I had a screen shot attached and it disappeared…lol[/color]

Would I create a folder called say 'MYNEWSTORE' one level down from Public_html ( where all my current store files are ?

Here is the shot ( I hope ).

I am getting so flustered that I forgot to click 'Attach File'.

I am pretty sure my new installation should go into

public_html2 ( which currently empty ).

Correct ??

MYNEWSTORE.jpg

That won't work. All you web pages originate from the public_html directory.

Put the folder for v4 inside the public_html folder.