Is it possible to define email texts per storefront in Ultimate?

By default CS-Cart Ultimate seems to have 1 text per order status. All storefronts have the same texts.

I would like to define texts per storefront, so that I can thank the customer for their order with that specific store and refer to various details relating to the storefront…

I would also like to include links to[list=1]

[]the orderstatus in cs-cart: /index.php?dispatch=orders.details&order_id= (add order number to the url)

[
]the account in cs-cart: index.php?dispatch=profiles.update&user_type=A

[*]the homepage of the storefront

[/list]

Is this possible?

I've not looked at the code, but I would guess the order emails are the same for all storefronts. I will further guess that the from address is company (storefront) specific.

You can add the links via little template customization. Look at skins/basic/mail/orders/invoice.tpl and look for the hook named “orders:invoice_company_info”. I would use an override of this to customize the adding of your links.

Why would you want to have a link for a customer to go to an Admin account? I'd think you'd really want /index.php?dispatch=profiles.update&user_id={$order_info.user_id}

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1359007045' post='153498']

Why would you want to have a link for a customer to go to an Admin account? I'd think you'd really want /index.php?dispatch=profiles.update&user_id={$order_info.user_id}

[/quote]

Yes, this is correct.

Thanks.