Is Beta really fast?

or dead like 1.3? Thank you guys! I really need to make a choice before go forward with v2 or better go to somewhat else… Help! :wink:

Yes CS2 alot faster then CS 1.3.5+ branch, in addition I have have tested CS2 against competitor shopping carts and have found CS2 to be slightly faster in processing speed with competitors carts, I was actually quite surprised by this myself as I didn’t think CS would come out on top, but it did, way to go CS !!!

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Yes CS2 alot faster then CS 1.3.5+ branch, in addition I have have tested CS2 against competitor shopping carts and have found CS2 to be slightly faster in processing speed with competitors carts, I was actually quite surprised by this myself as I didn’t think CS would come out on top, but it did, way to go CS !!![/QUOTE]

Oh, my god. So for cs-cart 2.0, which hosting company do you recommend?

Thank you.

[quote name=‘joe’]Oh, my god. So for cs-cart 2.0, which hosting company do you[/QUOTE]

mine of course…it really depends on your budget, do you want shared hosting, vps or dedicated? also you may want to check out the hosting threads ect…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]mine of course…it really depends on your budget, do you want shared hosting, vps or dedicated? also you may want to check out the hosting threads ect…[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply.

BTW, does cs-cart 2.0 discard IE6 compatibility? Even store front looks messy…

great news! looks like advert but will see. it’s a pity to wait for CS v2 Stable for unknown long or shot time…

Just for the record, Sno doesn’t get paid by CS-Cart, he is a volunteer and that his comments are his own opinions. Just wanna make that clear.

Hello SnoRocket,

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Yes CS2 alot faster then CS 1.3.5+ branch[/QUOTE]

Be aware, CS2 demo has URL rewriting turn off!

You cannot compare speed of CS 1.3.5 demo with rewriting turn on, vs. CS2 demo for the moment.

Rewriting needs a little bit time to change each URL on the page…

Lee Li Pop