Iphone Won't Allow Add To Cart

So had a customer contact me today that he can't get an order in using his iPhone. I tested on my iPhone and am having the same problem. When you click "add to cart" it is taking you to the first option. It is like it is because the option is "required" it takes you back to that. This was not an issue in the past and it doesn't seem to be happening on my iPad which is also running ios10 (nor any issues with a desktop). I did recently move to a new server that is running newer versions of php and mySQl if that would have anything to do with it. Anyone know any issues like this? Or how to track down the issue? fastdecals.com is the site.

I can at least see what the probable cause that is causing the issue but not sure what is causing it or how to fix it. If the customer doesn't change any options you are fine. You can add the item to the cart. But for some reason when you choose a different option it isn't unselecting the first option. So it will allow you to select up to 4 different options at a time. Then when you go back it will continue to let you select more options when you should only be allowed to select one (it's a pull down menu). I have also noticed that when if I go through each option one by one (I have to go to even the ones not required) it will then allow me to add the item to the cart. What the heck could be causing this?

It's not just the "add to cart" causing the problem either. You can't do ANYTHING on the site once a new variant has been selected without it forcing you back to that option whenever you try to click anywhere on the page (menu, reviews, tool tips, etc.). I sure wish someone had some input.

Can you reproduce this issue on the demo store with your device?

http://demo.cs-cart.com/stores/453a03c59163371c/apparel/mens-clothing/100g-pants/

You need to double tap to add to cart or to open anything.. Checked google analytincs and major visitors of mine are with from apple products, so its a big disappointment for them I guess.

Can you reproduce this issue on the demo store with your device?

http://demo.cs-cart.com/stores/453a03c59163371c/apparel/mens-clothing/100g-pants/

No, on the demo store it works fine. That was one of the first things I checked to make sure it wasn't a known bug. My cart has been highly modified so wondering if the dev team has something that isn't compatible in my mods. I am running 4.3.1 and since it's so modified I can't easily upgrade to see if that fixes anything. I tried disabling many of my add-ons to see if one of them may have been the problem but no luck. CS support says they are swamped so it will be a few days before they can look at it.

You need to double tap to add to cart or to open anything.. Checked google analytincs and major visitors of mine are with from apple products, so its a big disappointment for them I guess.

So you have the problem too? Double tapping doesn't work on my iPhone. About 20% of my users are IOS so I know I am losing some business because of this. Hopefully half of those customers are on iPads which my site still works fine with.