Invoice.tpl

Where can i find the invoice.tpl so I can edit some areas.

I have search in skins/myskin/customer/

Thanks

[quote name=‘zeero6’]Where can i find the invoice.tpl so I can edit some areas.

I have search in skins/myskin/customer/

Thanks[/QUOTE]

skins/myskin/customer/mail

Thanks

Weird. I can’t find the mail folder. Maybe that is why my invoice comes out blank when trying to print and order email also come out blank.

Half fixed

I replaced the mail folder that was missing and now the invoices and email work.

issue is I replaced the mail folder with a 2.04 version and I’m missing the shipping label option to print. i don’t have a mail folder for 2.07 because when my host migrated our site that folder went missing.

If I upgrade to 2.08 will that update the mail folder?

this shows me how important is to do your own backup

Thanks

[quote name=‘zeero6’]Thanks

Weird. I can’t find the mail folder. Maybe that is why my invoice comes out blank when trying to print and order email also come out blank.[/QUOTE]

Might have misled you slightly path is… skins/myskin/mail

Thanks Barry

I’m using a mail folder v2.04 and it works but shipping label does not since it came out later. Looking for a v.2.07, but don’t have that one.

Asked my host to see if they have a backup before they migrated.

Thanks again

[quote name=‘zeero6’]Thanks Barry

I’m using a mail folder v2.04 and it works but shipping label does not since it came out later. Looking for a v.2.07, but don’t have that one.

Asked my host to see if they have a backup before they migrated.

Thanks again[/QUOTE]

If you have the zip file for 2.0.7 unpack it locally and copy the required file/folders

All the upgrades were done from admin and the when I go to my FTP var/upgrade/ No mail folder to be found anywhere.

When i download V2.08 from the file area i see the mail folder but only images folder inside

You should be able to find the mail folder in the skins repository at /var/skins_repository/BASE/mail

Bob

Thanks jobosales.

That worked