Invoice.tpl Changes Causing Problems (2.0.8)

I’m trying to change the layout of the invoice via the invoice.tpl file but when I made my changes it caused issues with printing and viewing the invoices from the admin and customer sides. Has anyone else had issues making changes to this file then having problems accessing the invoice onscreen or via pdf? I didn’t make any changes to the code around viewing the invoice, only the layout information (placement of fields).

Thanks for any help/insight!

Regards,

Stephanie

Testing/Developing 2.0.8

No one has had any problems making changes to invoice.tpl?

Stephanie

[quote name=‘scase’]I’m trying to change the layout of the invoice via the invoice.tpl file but when I made my changes it caused issues with printing and viewing the invoices from the admin and customer sides. Has anyone else had issues making changes to this file then having problems accessing the invoice onscreen or via pdf? I didn’t make any changes to the code around viewing the invoice, only the layout information (placement of fields).

Thanks for any help/insight!

Regards,

Stephanie

Testing/Developing 2.0.8[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘scase’]No one has had any problems making changes to invoice.tpl?

Stephanie[/QUOTE]

I have made alterations to invoice.tpl and don’t have any issues.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]I have made alterations to invoice.tpl and don’t have any issues.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Ok…thanks. I may try again and see if it happens again. If it does then I’ll contact CS-Cart.

Stephanie

I have and cant figure out why it doesnt show. i want to mak ethe font smaller but it never changes I am going crazy. I am altering in invoice.tpl in mail folder. Am I right.

Thanks

JOhn