Inventory Option Quantity...

I have been banging my head against the wall for about 2 hours. I searched the forums and I still am unable to find where I can add the inventory quantity for options (attributes). I have added the option combinations and set the product code values. I have also enabled the Inventory check box in the options popup. What am I missing?

Calvin

Hello Calvin,

You put inventory in at the Option Combination level. Once you’ve built your combinations then you should see a screen which lists all of the combinations where you can enter the product code, an image and inventory. The default inventory value is 50 but you can change it to whatever value you want. (Note: This is in version 2.0.8 so not sure if it’s different if you’re using a later version.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephanie

[quote name=‘scase’]Hello Calvin,

You put inventory in at the Option Combination level. Once you’ve built your combinations then you should see a screen which lists all of the combinations where you can enter the product code, an image and inventory. The default inventory value is 50 but you can change it to whatever value you want. (Note: This is in version 2.0.8 so not sure if it’s different if you’re using a later version.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephanie[/QUOTE]

Thanks Stephanie. I am running 2.11 which I believe is latest. I seem to be missing the “Quantity to buy” box in my Option combinations section. See my attached screenshot.

Capture.JPG

Ah ha! I just found the issue. Under “General” there is a setting for Inventory. That was set to “Track without options”. I was doing an import so I assume that is how it was set to that value. Seeing your screenshot Stephanie helped me dig in the right place. Thanks again!

Cal

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that setting. :slight_smile: Glad you found it!

Stephanie