Inventory not working properly

I still have version 2.0.11 and im having issues with the inventory not subtracting when a item is purchased can someone tell me what could be causing this issue ?

thanks

calvin also is anyone out there able to help me on the upgrade process i never did upgrading cs cart so new to it

[quote name='lawnmowertech' timestamp='1320110849' post='125030']

I still have version 2.0.11 and im having issues with the inventory not subtracting when a item is purchased can someone tell me what could be causing this issue ?

thanks

calvin also is anyone out there able to help me on the upgrade process i never did upgrading cs cart so new to it

[/quote]

any of the cs cart people on here that can help me with this issue

Each order status has a setting as to whether to increment, decrement or leave inventory alone. Review your settings.

There are plenty of articles here on upgrading. Everyone has a little different method that they're comfortable with and/or have used successfully. You'll just have to choose one that you understand and go with it or hire someone to do the upgrade for you.

i have the issue resolved brandon on here helped me get set and going i owe him alot of thanks however there is this other thing im trying to do is figure out the manufacture link if you look at my site you will see on the homepage it has the manufacture list but it only shows 4 then below them it has the option to show more my question is does the search engine see those listed on that list as more keywords ?

or is there a way of showing all the manufactures in that column