Invalid Pattern Definition: Alternative Key Is Missing

I can't export data from admin any more . But it was fine this morning.
error is "Invalid pattern definition: alternative key is missing"
https://prnt.sc/19i8qey
dispatch=exim.export§ion=products&pattern_id=products&page=1
I did install and uninstall the googel export and data feeds addons, could they make this issue?

If you have any other addon related with export, try to disable it. Such issue usually occurs due to incorrect export/ import schema in such addons

If you have any other addon related with export, try to disable it. Such issue usually occurs due to incorrect export/ import schema in such addons

thanks, Strange you should say tis as now when I disable the features by columns addon the issue goes away, but this addon has been working fine for weeks. It was only when I activated the Standard google data feed and google export that the issue arose.

Now I have re endable the features in columns addon (while the google feed was still enabled) it is still fine.

Seems installing your addon AFTER The data feed is ok...but to meddle with the data feed addons again, the issue appears.

all is ok now

Thanks

We will take it into account, thank you. But I think there was a cache issue and the cache was cleared after addon installation

I manually deleted cache directories afetr each change.

I think the date feeds or the google export addon has an issue in my store. Your addon was running fine for a long time