Introducing Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.4.3 With Google Recaptcha

Yeah, never liked the "pick the images with storefronts" default quiz. I feel that some of our more senior, visually impaired and less computer literate customers will find it confusing/annoying...... Not a fan... but I do appreciate the important security aspect of it. hence why Ive installed it regardless.

Note that you can decrease security preference

http://prntscr.com/e11of3

In this case, checkbox will be shown almost in all cases

Google reCAPTCHA did not work on test. Get an error saying...
-------------------

Oops!! Sorry that page must have moved. Incorrect or missing confirmation code.

-------------------

http://prntscr.com/e11te4

Google Site key and Secret token were entered. Sounds like it is looking for the old "Anti-bot validation" code because that is the same error message I get if I put in the wrong characters on the old captcha method. Using greeny responsive theme.

Google reCAPTCHA slows down site performance. Any updates to the speed test with CS Cart now?

It has been a week since I posted about the "oops" error and how the site is still trying to find the old anti-bot info. Has anyone else ran in to this issue when testing the upgrade?

I'm having the same problem as clips.

It has been a week since I posted about the "oops" error and how the site is still trying to find the old anti-bot info. Has anyone else ran in to this issue when testing the upgrade?

I'm having the same problem as clips.

Most probably the problem is in common/image_verification.tpl template and new parent themes logic of CS-Cart v4.4.x

I suppose you use custom theme.

So in order to make Google Recaptcha work please copy the common/image_verification.tpl template from responsive theme to your current theme.

Don't forget to clear template cache.

Tried to move the .tpl to the folder of the current theme, cleared cache and still did not work. Same error.

I then set the "theme" to one of the default themes that has no edits, cleared cache and still did not work. Received the same error.

The only addons not from Simtech are Order notes, Stripe check out from Webkul and Shipstation. Disabled all and has no affect. Google still does not work. All I am testing at this point is trying to send a "contact us" message.

How can I set another language than English in Google Recaptcha for the question from puzzle with picture?

Thanks,

Tried to move the .tpl to the folder of the current theme, cleared cache and still did not work. Same error.

I then set the "theme" to one of the default themes that has no edits, cleared cache and still did not work. Received the same error.

The only addons not from Simtech are Order notes, Stripe check out from Webkul and Shipstation. Disabled all and has no affect. Google still does not work. All I am testing at this point is trying to send a "contact us" message.

I would recommend you to contact tech support. This case requires examination on your server.

I'm seeing the same old capcha on my site even with Google reCAPTCHA active and the keys added in the settings. Plus I'm now getting spam submissions.

The sad part is the illogical part of combining the comments on the website with comments that customers can make on orders. If we turn off the comments on a site it also turns off the "communications". Sorry, but this aspect does not seem to be well thought out.

Same issue here, new "recaptcha installed", copied templates, cleared cache, rebooted server, set rebuild cache to on, swapped themes and Im still seeing the old captcha, which does not work says incorrect captcha code.

Please fix

Same issue here, new "recaptcha installed", copied templates, cleared cache, rebooted server, set rebuild cache to on, swapped themes and Im still seeing the old captcha, which does not work says incorrect captcha code.

Please fix

What theme do you use? Have contacted tech support?

Haha, send "support" a ticket and they want you to consent to paying 10 credits. Even though there are already 3 people here who point out the same Google Captcha bug.

I went ahead and created a bug report as others need to know about the bug before they update a live site that they want to use this on. If you have the same issue please follow this link and "confirm" that you have the issue too. http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6679-google-captcha-error/

Its a feature request, post it to user voice…

The sad part is the illogical part of combining the comments on the website with comments that customers can make on orders. If we turn off the comments on a site it also turns off the “communications”. Sorry, but this aspect does not seem to be well thought out.

Its a feature request, post it to user voice...

Just questioning their logic in tying the 2 together. If we were able to turn off people being allowed to post reviews on the site that would cut out most of the spam crap I get. The bad part then is customers would not be able to contact us via "communications".

I totally agree with this however they consider this as feature request, imac posted this more then once..

Since this addons if from simtech it would be better to ask them to improve this addon..

Just questioning their logic in tying the 2 together. If we were able to turn off people being allowed to post reviews on the site that would cut out most of the spam crap I get. The bad part then is customers would not be able to contact us via "communications".

With the free module from Alt-team you can disable reviews for all objects except orders. It will solve your problem, isn't it?

With the free module from Alt-team you can disable reviews for all objects except orders. It will solve your problem, isn't it?

Thanks for the info eComLabs! I will research.