Intro Video!

hi everyone,
in advance thanks for this place i learned a lot from this forum till now :)

my question is. how can I add MP4 video/FLV to my MV Store as intro/welcome video.

I know this needs a lot of modification. but before I start to do anything, I like to hear some suggestions from the experts here.

it should just be our web promotion video that we will change regularly, and after the video done, automatic goes to the store home page/

and important if the customer clicks on the store logo it should go to the home page not to the video again.

hope to read some good tips here

thanks again

You can create new HTML block, insert video to it and use our free Pop-up Wrapper module

You can create new HTML block, insert video to it and use our free Pop-up Wrapper module

hi,

thanks for your replay.

ill for sure try your Wrapper :)

one thing i never used the HTML block. should i just enter the

thanks again for your help

For example, on Youtube click on Share button and select < Embed > option. Then copy code from the right side and add it to the HTML block (WYSIWYG editor should be switched to the source code mode ( < > icon) )

For example, on Youtube click on Share button and select < Embed > option. Then copy code from the right side and add it to the HTML block (WYSIWYG editor should be switched to the source code mode ( < > icon) )

hi, thanks for your replay.

unfortunately I like to use a video inside my web space. iput the video in the root folder ( https://example.com/)

and apply this HTML code into the HTML block:

the result I see a video player with no content, only a black picture.
what do I miss here?

and other question regarding youtube:
is it possible to have the Video in full screen, with autoplay function, with no controller, and close the Video after it finished?

and other question regarding youtube:
is it possible to have the Video in full screen, with autoplay function, with no controller, and close the Video after it finished?

I think, it is possible. Search for examples in the web

what do I miss here?

Try to read this article

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_video.asp

IMO, it looks nice at first but will affect the customer experience. So think twice before adding it on the landing page.