Interspire Shopping Cart Migration

Hello all,

Probably a question been asked many times before, but what tools, methods and/or scripts are available out there to migration an ISC Shopping Cart install reliably over to CS-Cart? I've had a look at Cart-to-Cart, and used the demo migration, but it messed a few things up on just a few products, so i wouldn't fancy migrating a few thousand products over with it.

Anyone done this process, and can perhaps provide some guidance for a medium-large store?

Use Cart-2-Cart. I believe one of my stores was their first major ISC-to-CS Cart migration, 7000 products, 8 years worth of customers and orders. Initially the migration made a mess of a lot of things, but I worked along with Cart-2-Cart to get an almost perfect migration.

Thanks, is this the only solution out there for doing such a migration then i take it, other than doing it manually of course?

[quote name='kikky' timestamp='1352292542' post='148516']

Thanks, is this the only solution out there for doing such a migration then i take it, other than doing it manually of course?

[/quote]

Yes, it is one of the most well-known and reliable migration services on the market. We are launching a special offer together with Cart2Cart this week, so please subscribe to our blog (http://blog.cs-cart.com) to know about it and get a good discount.

Thank you.

Thanks Lantan, a discount would help a lot of users on larger stores, as otherwise, the cost of using someone like cart-to-cart can otherwise cost more than the actual software license itself for the store, which is why people inevitably try looking for other solutions, and it is also nice that CS-Cart obviously endorse such service providers to give people that little extra confidence in using their services.

About 1/2 years ago I migrated from ISC and used Cart2Cart, also had lots of order history and customers to move over, and it worked very well. Well worth the rather modest cost. I wished I'd gotten off ISC a long, long time ago. My conversion rates and sales went up right away after switching.

Here is that I announced yesterday:

[url=“Special Offer: Data Migration to CS-Cart Starts from $0 | eCommerce Blog on Running an Online Marketplace”]http://blog.cs-cart.com/2012/11/08/special-offer-data-migration-to-cs-cart-starts-from-0/[/url]

Enjoy!

Hi Alex,

I missed this, just doing some prep work in the background before we migrate. Can you have the offer extended perhaps for those who may have missed it?

Hello kikky,

[quote]

I missed this, just doing some prep work in the background before we migrate. Can you have the offer extended perhaps for those who may have missed it?

[/quote]

I am sorry to hear you have missed the campaign, but we are going to repeat it in about 2 weeks. S[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tay tuned to CS-Cart news on our blog, [/font][/color]Twitter[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] or [/font][/color]Facebook[font=“Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif”][color=“#333333”]![/color][/font]