International shipping

UPS works great for shipping in the US, but when the address is outside of the US nothing shows up.

I have UPS, FEDEx and USPS all set up, but UPS is the only one that shows up domestically and nothing shows for international.

Hello,

You will need to s/u your desired International shipping methods for USPS Priority Mail International, Express Mail International, UPS International shipping methods, etc. Basically setup a shipping method for each carrier & service type you wish to use.

Shipping/Taxes > Shipping Methods

[quote name=‘Struck’]Hello,

You will need to s/u your desired International shipping methods for USPS Priority Mail International, Express Mail International, UPS International shipping methods, etc. Basically setup a shipping method for each carrier & service type you wish to use.

Shipping/Taxes > Shipping Methods[/QUOTE]

i did that, its still not working.

Could I get someone to try my account number / meter number to see if its my fedex account with the issue or CS-Cart. ?

[quote name=‘nathand’]Could I get someone to try my account number / meter number to see if its my fedex account with the issue or CS-Cart. ?[/quote]

Contact Fedex - I’ve had more than one issue with it.

Quick call will get one created/generated for you.

got the number but it’s still not working…

I’m having the same problem and I’m pretty frustrated. I’ve spent hours looking at questions about shipping problems going back for years, but are still difficult or unresolved. The documentation is strangely unhelpful in any way. Since I moved my site, I have been unable to accept any international orders, which is about half my business. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone in a USA based store accepting international orders using a real time shipping quotes from USPS?

HI

I have the same problems with my international shipping options with USPS. AND, the USPS priority mail (through the USA) is not working since the installation 2-3 months ago.

I changed all the USPS name in the shipping tab and nothing is working. Actually only Parcel Post and Express mail through the USA, no international (25% of my sales) or Priority mail.

I hope that somebody will be able to help me with this

thanks

There are a load of recent posts regarding the changes recently made by the US Postal Srvc, do a quick forum search & you will find a resolution…

Hi,

I attached the USPS fixed in a text file from a previous post. I just did what it said and no problems with USPS international Priority or International First class. I just created a method for each and selected real time shipping.

Bob

usps-fix.txt