International Shipping cost configuration for individual product

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with shipping configuration. I have shipping cost specified for every product. I have also configured international shipping costs e.g. set up locations and then under shipping methods/shipping charges specified cost dependencies & item dependencies (for example, add extra $1 for each product and then discount by some cents for multiple products). The problem I’m having is that I have a few products that cost way more than standard ones to ship so I’m trying to figure out how to specify international shipping cost for these products only… Hope it makes sense :)

Thanks for helping out!

Hello, Declan!

If you need to set up the specific shipping cost for some products and for some location, the Suppliers fetaure may be of help to you: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

You can create a supplier, assign the necessary products to it and set a separate shipping method for it.

Thanks @orangegirl, worked like a charm, but another problem came up… I'm getting an error when calculating shipping cost for two products from different suppliers. The message says: “Unfortunately, no shipping options are available for your location. Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.” However when I calculate shipping cost for these products individually it works fine, but when I add multiple products from multiple suppliers it does not work… I was reading the forum but could not find the solution.

It seems that the problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact our support team at Customer Help Desk and provide them with the access details.