Installed Upgrades - No Data Found

Hi to all.

I am upgrading my store this month from 4.1.5 to the latest version.

I am now in version 4.3.3 and i realized that in upgrade center in the field installed upgrades it says "no data found".

I checked the file manager and as i see there is a new folder for upgrades.

In previous versions this folder was in var folder and all upgrades was there.

Now the new folder has only a restore php file.

Is there a way for the installed upgrades to be shown on upgrade center.

Is your upgrade fee current or did it expire about the time that 4.3.3 was released. You can check in your helpdesk account.

Hi to all.

I am upgrading my store this month from 4.1.5 to the latest version.

I am now in version 4.3.3 and i realized that in upgrade center in the field installed upgrades it says "no data found".

I checked the file manager and as i see there is a new folder for upgrades.

In previous versions this folder was in var folder and all upgrades was there.

Now the new folder has only a restore php file.

Is there a way for the installed upgrades to be shown on upgrade center.

This section was added in version 4.3.3, so you will see the installed upgrades only starting from version 4.3.4

So there is no way now to check which files had local modifications of the previous upgrades that i have done?

As i see all the files are still in the old directory "var/upgrade".

So there is no way now to check which files had local modifications of the previous upgrades that i have done?

As i see all the files are still in the old directory "var/upgrade".

As far as I understand, you mean the upgrades installed before version 4.3.x. I am afraid it is not possible to check this via the admin panel. If you still have a var/upgrade/installed_upgrades.php file in your installation, you can find the list of conflicts in this file.

But it won't tell you want the differences are and 9 times out of 10 it is wrong because it sees a new file as "different" or "conflicted". I.e. it's in conflict with nothing or for some reason it sees a file as conflicted that has had NO local modification. Hence the data can't really be believed because it's not accurate.

As an example, every time a new var/lang file is added it shows as a conflict even though non previously existed.

This has been an issue since you took away the diff of "conflicts" and the ability to mark a "conflict" as "resolved" back in V3 and promised (but not yet delivered) to put it back.

In the old scenario a merchant could go down the list and compare the differences from their admin panel and make adjustments where needed (or ignore the conflict). They could then mark that "conflict" as "resolved". it was a very nice feature in the upgrade process.

As far as I understand, you mean the upgrades installed before version 4.3.x. I am afraid it is not possible to check this via the admin panel. If you still have a var/upgrade/installed_upgrades.php file in your installation, you can find the list of conflicts in this file.

Yes the file is there. I will check it . I think it will help me a lot.

Thanks!